ELIMINATED THE DEPORTIVO DE LA CORUÑA
The Real Madrid will play against the Unionistas of Salamanca in 1/16 of the Copa del Rey
Published:14/01/2020 - 14:26h
Updated:14/01/2020 - 14:26h
The Real Madrid will play against the Unionistas of Salamanca in the third round of the Copa del Rey 2019-20, to only match and in the stadium of the group that is a member of Second B
To the equal that the FC Barcelona and the rest of teams of First Division, the Real Madrid already knows which will be his rival in the third round of the Glass of the King 2019-20, that will be the first for the four clubs that contested the Supercopa of Spain the past week (Barça, Madrid, Athletic and Valencia). To the whites will touch them confront to Unionistas of Salamanca, a club of recent creation that is a member of Second Division B.
After founding in 2013 and begin to compete in 2014 from the lowest category (Provincial), Unionistas of Salamanca has gone escalando progressively until arriving to his apogeo this season. The salmantinos deleted to the Balearic Athletic CD (Second Division B) and to the Real Sportive Club of The Coruña (Second Division) in the present tournament of the KO.
Now it has touched him the prize 'fat' to confront to one of the big clubs of Spain and of the world as it is the Real Madrid, a thrilling challenge for the group salmantino and that, especially, repercutirá positively in his income when it approach the party. We remember that the eliminatory will play to only party during the week of the 21, 22 and 23 January, in the field of Unionistas of Salamanca.
The Real Madrid, therefore, will not be able to fiarse neither a peel of a team that already has deleted to a historical of the Spanish football as it is the Sportive of the Coruña -although now it is in low hours-, and still less taking into account that it will treat of a crossing to only party. The group blanquinegro will exert of venue, although still lacking for knowing if it will do it in The Tracks or in another stadium by reasons of logistics.
Seeing the positive dynamics that has purchased the Real Madrid in the last weeks, from before even to conquer the Supercopa of Spain, the true is that Unionistas of Salamanca will have it complicated to delete to the team merengue, with a quality tremenda in the staff. It will be necessary to see if Zidane does to play to any of his players titled in Salamanca or, by the contrary, bet by his less usual footballers.
The eliminatory will be to only party until the round of semifinals, by what the elimination of any of the big favourites to win the competition, as it already has happened other times, is more than possible. The show that lives every year in England and in other leagues of Europe has moved this year to Spanish earths. We expect that Unionistas offer a big 'show' in front of his fans.
The 32 teams classified for 1/16 of Glass of Rey
- 18 of First Division: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Athletic, Valencia, Seville, Real Sociedad, Athletic, Villarreal, Granada, Raise, Osasuna, Betis, Valladolid, Eibar, Celtic, Mallorca, Leganés and Espanyol.
- 6 of Second Division: Real Saragossa, Mirandés, Ray, Tenerife, Elche and Girona.
- 8 of Second B: Ebro, Ibiza, Badajoz, Badalona, Cultural Leonese, Recreational, Unionistas and Logroñés.
- All the pairings of 1/16 of Glass of Rey: Ibiza-FC Barcelona, Unionistas-Real Madrid, Logroñés-Valencia, Cultural Leonese-Athletic of Madrid, Ebro-Leganés, Badajoz-Eibar, Badalona-Granada, Recreational of Huelva-Osasuna, Ray Vallecano-Betis, Mirandés-Celtic of Vigo, Tenerife-Real Valladolid, Girona-Villarreal, Elche-Athletic, Saragossa-Mallorca, Seville-Raise and Real Sociedad-Espanyol.
The dates of the competition
- Dieciseisavos Of final: 22 January 2020.
- Eighth of final: 29 January 2020.
- Quarter-finals: 5 February 2020.
- Semifinals: 12 February and 4 March 2020.
- Final: 18 April 2020.