THE BARÇA CAN not LOSE THE CALM
29 results of the Barça of Luis Enrique would trace back to the Juve!
Published:17/04/2017 - 23:03h
Updated:18/04/2017 - 01:00h
Throwing an ojeada to the statistics, the true is that the Barça of Luis Enrique would have serious possibilities to trace back against the Juventus in Champions League as long as it play as in previous 29 occasions in the Camp Nou
The FC Barcelona is conscious that it will not be easy to trace back three goals to the Juventus in an eliminatory of quarter-finals of Champions League, but also knows that, if there is an able team in the world to do it, that is not another that the Barcelona.
And the reality is that the statistics of the Barça under the control of Luis Enrique are more than halagüeñas to achieve a grandísimo resulted that it can give the turn to the eliminatory, a commitment very slope up, but for which Luis Enrique will be able to explain fortunately with his best players to disposal, included Sergio Busquets.
The FC Barcelona has won 29 of 83 parties in the Camp Nou with a difference that would ensure, like minimum, the extention. 29 parties in which they have produced goleadas of scandal, and no all they in front of rivals of humble entity, but also in front of clubs like Seville FC, Celtic of Vigo, Manchester City or the last conta the PSG (6-1) this same season.
The Juventus will not go out to shut and will look for some goal that serve him to finish the eliminatory, and that will be in fact the main danger to the that will subject the FC Barcelona. However, the Barcelona club has rewritten already so many times the history of the international football that to day of today to anybody would surprise him a traced back final of the culés. Because they can do it, and of this there is not doubt.
Results of the Barça of "Struggle" to trace back to the Juve:
- 27/09/2014 (League 14/15): 6-0 vs. Granada Cf
- 16/12/2014 (Glass of the King 14/15): 8-1 vs. Huesca
- 20/12/2014 (League 14/15): 5-0 vs. Córdoba
- 08/01/2015 (Glass of the King 14/15): 5-0 vs. Elche
- 15/02/2015 (League 14/15): 5-0 vs. It Raise
- 08/03/2015 (League 14/15): 6-1 vs. Ray Vallecano
- 08/04/2015 (League 14/15): 4-0 vs. Almería
- 28/04/2015 (League 14/15): 6-0 vs. Getafe
- 24/11/2015 (Champions League 15/16): 6-1 vs. Rome
- 28/11/2015 (League 15/16): 4-0 vs. Real Sociedad
- 02/12/2015 (Glass of the King 15/16): 6-1 vs. Villanovense
- 30/12/2015 (League 15/16): 4-0 vs. Real Betis
- 09/01/2016 (League 15/16): 4-0 vs. Granada Cf
- 17/01/2016 (League 15/16): 6-0 vs. Athletic Club
- 03/02/2016 (Glass of the King 15/16): 7-0 vs. Valencia Cf
- 14/02/2016 (League 15/16): 6-1 vs. Celtic of Vigo
- 12/03/2016 (League 15/16): 6-0 vs. Getafe
- 23/04/2016 (League 15/16): 6-0 vs. Sporting of Gijón
- 08/05/2016 (League 15/16): 5-0 vs. Espanyol
- 13/09/2016 (Champions League 16/17): 7-0 vs. Celtic
- 15/10/2016 (League 16/17): 4-0 vs. Sportive of The Coruña
- 19/10/2016 (Champions League 16/17): 4-0 vs. Manchester City
- 06/12/2016 (Champions League 16/17): 4-0 vs. B. Mönchengladbach
- 21/12/2016 (Glass of the King 16/17): 7-0 vs. Hercules
- 14/01/2017 (League 16/17): 5-0 vs. The Palms
- 01/03/2017 (League 16/17): 6-1 vs. Sporting of Gijón
- 04/03/2017 (League 16/17): 5-0 vs. Celtic of Vigo
- 08/03/2017 (Champions League 16/17): 6-1 vs. PSG
- 05/04/2017 (League 16/17): 3-0 vs. Seville