THE BARÇA ANSWERS IN HIS WEB
Communiqué of the Barça on the Action of Responsibility
Published:25/05/2017 - 20:44h
Updated:25/05/2017 - 20:45h
The FC Barcelona has issued a communiqué of seven points after knowing the resolution of the Provincial Audience of Barcelona, that has desestimado today the resource presented by the club and has exonerated to Joan Laporta and four of his directors
- 1. The Club regrets that the Audience have not dictated a resolution that fix the countable criteria to determine in a future the quantification of profits or losses of a managerial board in his mandate.
- 2. The will of the current Managerial Board has not been the one to demand any economic responsibility to the ex directors sued, but obtain a precedent in relation with these criteria, to avoid the current situation of uncertainty and of juridical insecurity. The Audience argues that, having desisted of the request of the economic conviction, is not necessary to go in to treat the question posed by the Club.
- 3. In any case, the resolution of the Audience confirms, once again, that the accounts presented by the salient Managerial Board that closed the exercise 2009/10 were defective and that the reformulation effected by the Managerial Board entrante, and approved by the auditors, that gave like result some losses of more than 79 million euros, is the correct.
- 4. The sentence desestima the resource of the ex directors, that asked a modification of the arguments of the resolution of first instance, since the countable criteria applied in the formulation of the accounts of the season 2009/10 were not correct and, therefore, put in evidence his responsibility.
- 5. The sentence also desestima the request formulated by the ex managerial relative to the imposición of the judicial coasts considering that the action exercised by the FC Barcelona had juridical foundations and solid accountants and that, in these circumstances, does not proceed to impose the coasts to the Club.
- 6. The sentence confirms also that the only reason whereby did not prosper the demand presented by the FC Barcelona in first instance is because, to criterion of the judge, that the Club does not share, did not remain sufficiently accredited some of the games that configured the total of the losses demanded and paid by the Club.
- 7. The FC Barcelona considers that during this process has looked after the defence of the interests of the Club, in fulfillment of the law and of the mandate of the Assembly of Partners Compromisarios.
The resolution of the Provincial Audience of Barcelona will be evaluated in the next ordinary meeting of the Managerial Board, foreseen for next Monday, 29 May.
Rosell will go to the prison without bail
After Sandro Rosell have declared during more than two hours in the National High Court of Madrid, the Fiscalía has requested to the magistrate Carmen Lamela the entry in prison without bail of the ex president of the FC Barcelona, to the one who impute him from this past Tuesday the crimes of bleaching of capitals and criminal organisation.
"The Newspaper of Catalonia" informs that said request would base in the indictment that Sandro Rosell, purportedly, would have bleached 15 million euros in Andorra, pertinent of illicit commissions obtained of the sale of the audiovisual rights of the selection of Brazilian football.