THE ONE OF THE BARÇA, OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE
Denis Suárez, between the best 'creators of goal' of LaLiga
Published:3/11/2017 - 22:34h
Updated:4/11/2017 - 02:33h
Probably it has played less than what would like him, but the performance of Denis Suárez no this being at all bad. The footballer of the FC Barcelona finds between the players of LaLiga that less time need to participate in a goal
It began the season enjoying of the confidence of Ernesto Valverde, and although in the last weeks has seen something reduced his leadership, Denis Suárez follows convinced to triumph in the FC Barcelona. The Galician has not had too much presence in LaLiga, but even so it has attained colarse in a stood out statistical.
And it is that the one of Salceda of Caselas is the third footballer that needs less time to participate in a goal in the championship, already was in shape of so much or of assistance. Thanks to his 2 targets and 2 assistances in 262 minutes, the '6' generates a goal each 65 minutes, an at all despicable figure.
By in front of him they find Ángel Rodríguez, of the Getafe, with a goal generated each 57 minutes -thanks to his 4 so many in 228 minutes-; and a his mate, Leo Messi, that participates in the creation each 60. It is the one who more minutes accumulates -900-, but also the one who more produces: 12 so many and 3 assistances.
The Barça dominates the list
Although the 'creator of goal' more stood out is a player of the Getafe, the Barça dominates the list of the most effective of LaLiga, since has to four of his footballers between the ten first. Curiously, to Cristiano Ronaldo reaches him to leave see, since to pear to carry a goal and an assistance, is the eleventh in the classification.
- 1. Ángel Rodríguez, Getafe (57 minutes)
- 2. Leo Messi, FC Barcelona (60 minutes)
- 3. Denis Suárez, FC Barcelona (65 minutes)
- 4. Gonçalo Guedes, Valencia (83 minutes)
- 5. Simone Zaza, Valencia (86 minutes)
- 6. Cédric Bakambu, Villarreal (93 minutes)
- 7. Pione Sisto, Celtic (94 minutes)
- 8. Isco Alarcón, Real Madrid (109 minutes)
- 9. Luis Suárez, FC Barcelona (155 minutes)
- 10. Sergi Roberto, FC Barcelona (171 minutes)
- 11. Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid (270 minutes)