The forward of the Barça, intractable
Neither the BBC neither the "Second Unit" of the Madrid can with the MSN
Published:8/05/2017 - 12:28h
Updated:8/05/2017 - 12:35h
Neither with until seven footballers (the BBC beside the Second Unit) can the forward of the Real Madrid equate to the three better forwards of the world that conform in the Barça the MSN. Leo Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar Júnior golean to the whites
The supremacy goleadora of the forward of the FC Barcelona in these three last years is being really incontestable. Leo Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar Júnior, that went back to happen of the one hundred goals the past Saturday, conform one of the offensive trio more important in the history of the world-wide football.
The data are here to show it. Anybody had in the history of the balompié a forward formed by three cracks of planetary size that coexisted so well and shattered records to an astounding speed as they do they. A data that leaves clear this importance is that neither with the seven forwards of the Real Madrid can equalise the 102 goals annotated to date by Messi (51), Suárez (35) and Neymar Júnior (16).
These seven offensive players where situates the BBC (Karim Benzema, Gareth Bleat and Cristiano Ronaldo) beside the designated Second Unit, that so fashionable is now. That that form Álvaro Morata, Marco Asensio, Mariano Díaz and Lucas Vázquez. All together add 99 so many, to three of which leaves the trio culé.
If we equated to the Barça with the Madrid, increasing players and his numbers, would see like these 102 so many would become 122 only with the achieved by Burn Turan and Paco Alcácer. These two are, by behind the MSN, the offensive players with better numbers this course.
The numbers of the FC Barcelona 16-17:
- Leo Messi, 51 goals in 49 parties played
- Luis Suárez, 35 goals in 49 parties played
- Neymar Junior, 16 goals in 42 parties played
- Burn Turan, 13 goals in 30 parties played
- Paco Alcácer, 7 goals in 25 parties played
The numbers of the Real Madrid 16-17:
- Cristiano Ronaldo, 35 goals in 41 parties played
- Álvaro Morata, 20 goals in 39 parties played
- Karim Benzema, 17 goals in 44 parties played
- Gareth Bleat, 9 goals in 26 parties played
- Marco Asensio, 9 goals in 34 parties played
- Mariano Díaz, 5 goals in 14 parties played
- Lucas Vázquez, 4 goals in 47 parties played