COMMUNIQUÉ OF THE CLUB
The Barça defends his honour on the agreement with Qatar
Published:7/06/2017 - 17:15h
Updated:7/06/2017 - 21:42h
The FC Barcelona has defended the honorabilidad of his agreement with Qatar in front of the wave of insinuations poured in the last days that incited to a suspicion. It has done it this Wednesday in an extensive communiqué
Through a communiqué, the FC Barcelona has wanted to reflect that the agreement with Qatar has happened six audits in the last years, that has not had neither a cost of intermediation and that has been deposited in the headquarters of the judicial police in plough of the transparency.
The whole communiqué of the club
- 1) The agreement foresaw an entry for the Club of a total of 171 million euros, with the following detail:
- 2010/11 15 millions
- 2011/12 26 millions
- 2012/13 29 millions
- 2013/14 30,5 millions
- 2014/15 37 millions (includes 5 variable millions for the Champions)
- 2015/16 33,5 millions
- 2) Obviously the Club has the corresponding justificantes of income, by value of these 171 million euros.
- 3) This agreement did not comport any cost in concept of intermediation.
- 4) This agreement has been properly audited the last six seasons (like the rest of the management of the Entity) by Deloitte, external company to the Club, that has reviewed all the information on the economic activity of the Entity and has checked that it was the faithful image of his management, without exception.
- 5) The reports of audit of each season are included in the official memories of the Entity, that are to disposal of the partners in the web of the Club.
- 6) And by will expresses of the Managerial Board, this noon the Club has delivered a copy of this agreement and of the justificantes of income to the Judicial Police of Barcelona, like sample of maximum transparency and collaboration.
Done these explanations, the FC Barcelona does a call to the responsibility and reserves his right to undertake legal actions in front of defamations or false indictments on the honorabilidad of the management of the Club".