MESSI, ONE CULÉ IN THE 'TOP-10'
De Jong, Griezmann and Ter Stegen, out of the 'Top-10' in the Golden Ball 2019
Published:2/12/2019 - 19:24h
Updated:2/12/2019 - 19:27h
The three players of the FC Barcelona that were also nominated to the Golden Ball 2019 with Leo Messi have remained out of the 'Top-10'. It treats of De Jong (11º), Antoine Griezmann (18º) and Ter Stegen (24º)
With the step of the hours have gone revealing one to one the names of the classified players of the place 11 to the 30 in the Balloon of Gold 2019. The three players of the Barça that were nominated to the prize beside Leo Messi, in this sense, have remained out of the 'Top-10'. It treats of Frenkie of Jong (11º), Antoine Griezmann (18º) and Marc-André ter Stegen (24º).
The Dutch midfield player, in this sense, has remained ready to go in in the 'Top-10' and has been the best classified of the Barça to exception of Leo Messi. It fits to remember that Frenkie of Jong shined the past season with the Ajax of Amsterdam, winning the league and the Dutch glass and arriving until semifinals of the Champions League.
Besides, this campaign in Can Barça is standing out by his strong personality in the medullary, although it carries little time dressing the elastic Barcelona. For now it is the new signing that faster has adapted to the style of game culé, and in several parties has been of the few players that have 'saved' with good performances in half of the collective darkness.
Regarding Antoine Griezmann, has finished in the place 18º afterwards his irregular season in the Athletic of Madrid and his period of adaptation to the Camp Nou in what we carry of cmpaña 2019-20. Very backwards it has remained in comparison with the third place that achieved the past year, although it is necessary to remember that the winner of the past edition, Luka Modric, not even is between the 30 qualifiers.
Finally, Marc-André ter Stegen has appeared in 24º position, equalised to points with the central of the Naples, Kalidou Koulibaly. With this place, the guardameta germano remains by behind the others two goalkeepers that there was in the list of 30 candidates, Hugo Lloris (23º) and Alisson (inside the 'Top-10').
The qualifiers of the 11 to the 30 in the Balloon of Gold 2019
Between the rest of candidates that have remained by the way in the fight for accessing to the 'Top-10' find consecrated and young stars disclosures, that cuajaron a good campaign 2018-19 and have given the surprise when leaving in the dry dam to other stars like Neymar, Modric, Hammered or Luis Suárez. To continuation review which has been the order of the places of the 11 to the 30 in the Balloon of Gold 2019:
- 11: Frenkie of Jong (FC Barcelona/Holland)
- 12: Raheem Sterling (Manchester City/England)
- 13: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid/Belgium)
- 14: Kevin of Bruyne (Manchester City/Belgium)
- 15: Matthijs of Ligt (Juventus/Holland)
- 16: Sergio Agüero (Manchester City/Argentina)
- 17: Roberto Firmino (Liverpool/Brazil)
- 18: Antoine Griezmann (FC Barcelona/France)
- 19: Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool/England)
- 20: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal/Gabon)
- 20: Dusan Tadic (Ajax/Serbia)
- 22: Heung-Min Are (Tottenham/South Korea)
- 23: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham/France)
- 24: Ter Stegen (FC Barcelona/Germany)
- 24: Kalidou Koulibaly (Naples/Senegal)
- 26: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/France)
- 26: Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool/Holland)
- 28: Donny Go of Beek (Ajax/Holland)
- 28: Joao Félix (Athletic/Portugal)
- 28: Marquinhos (PSG/Brazil)