MESSI TRIUMPHS IN LALIGA
GUNPOWDER: Like this it is the 'Pichichi' of the big Leagues of Europe
Published:12/02/2018 - 22:08h
Updated:13/02/2018 - 01:08h
Finalised the European day, is time to to analyse how leaves at present the table of classification of the 'Pichichi' in the main leagues of the continent. Leo Messi and Luis Suárez command in LaLiga 2017-18, and there are surprises abroad
The goals are the sauce of the football, and in the main Leagues of Europe are varied the players that are shining in this facet, some of them competing even for conquering this season 2017-18 the Boot of Gold to the maximum goleador of Europe.
From 'FCBN' have wanted to desgranar andl 'Top 5' of the maximum artillerymen of the big European Leagues to day of today, once finalised after the parties of this Monday the day of game in the distinct countries of the old continent. In LaLiga Spanish, Leo Messi and Luis Suárez dominate with solvency the first and second position in the classification of the 'Pichichi', especially the Argentinian, that takes out to the charrúa a difference of four goals.
To continuation will see, however, that the differences are something more adjusted in other competitions as for example the Premier League, where Harry Kane has marked already 23 goals with the Tottenham and Mohammed Salah, his big perseguidor, 22 targets with the Liverpool.
'TOP 5' OF THE BIG LEAGUES OF EUROPE:
LaLiga Santander (Spain):
- 1. Leo Messi (FC Barcelona): 20 goals.
- 2. Luis Suárez (FC Barcelona: 16 goals.
- 3. Iago Sails (Celtic): 15 goals.
- 4. Cristian Stuani (Girona): 12 goals.
- 5. Maxi Gómez (Celtic): 12 goals.
Series To (Italy):
- 1. Immobile (Lazio): 20 goals.
- 2. Icardi (Inter): 18 goals.
- 3. Quagliarella (Sampdoria): 17 goals.
- 4. Mertens (Naples): 15 goals.
- 5. Dybala (Juventus): 14 goals.
Premier League (England):
- 1. Harry Kane (Tottenham): 23 goals.
- 2. Salah (Liverpool): 22 goals:
- 3. Agüero (Manchester City): 21 goals.
- 4. Sterling (Manchester City): 15 goals.
- 5. Vardy (Leicester City): 13 goals.
It tie 1 (France):
- 1. Cavani (PSG): 21 goals.
- 2. Neymar Jr (PSG): 18 goals.
- 3. Falcao (Monaco): 17 goals.
- 4. Fekir (Olympique Of Lyon): 16 goals.
- 5. Mariano (Olympique of Lyon): 14 goals.
- 1. Lewandowski (Bayern Munich): 19 goals.
- 2. Finnbogason (Augsburg): 11 goals.
- 3. Volland (Leverkusen): 10 goals.
- 4. Uth (Hoffenheim): 10 goals.
- 5. Petersen (Friburgo): 10 goals.