MBAPPÉ IS THE FIRST OF THE LIST
Barça, without representation in the 'Top-20' of the 'Sub-21' most expensive in the world
Published:14/07/2019 - 13:17h
Updated:14/07/2019 - 13:18h
FC Barcelona has no representative among the 20 most expensive U-21 players on the planet. Before Ousmane Dembélé appeared, but the French turned 22 in recent months. Kylian Mbappé is, by far, the first in the ranking
The FC Barcelona is not represented in the 'Top-20' of the players 'Sub-21' more expensive of the world, according to the data of the 'Report Soccerex' that elaborates 'Prevail Time Sport'. In the report in question analyse data like the age, the position, the team, the years of agreement, the assessment in the market, the internacionalidades, the minutes, the goals, the injuries and the quality of the born players from 1 January 1998.
And, as it was to expect, Kylian Mbappé keeps like the player 'Sub-21' more expensive of the world, repeating as first of the list a year more. In fact, the 261,5 million euros in that it appears priced (69,3 'kilos' more than in 2018) turn him into the player 'Sub-21' more expensive of all the history since they elaborate this type of analysis.
Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund, 120,2 million euros) and Matthijs of Ligt (Ajax, 74,54 million euros) complete the podium of the ranking, although very underneath of a Kylian Mbappé that no only is the player 'Sub-21' better valued of the world, but also the most expensive player in general lines, contabilizando all the ages and by on even of Leo Messi.
Joao Félix, the recent signing of the Athletic of Madrid to cover the exit of Antoine Griezmann, occupies the sixth place with a valuation of 71,8 million euros, very underneath of the 127 'kilos' that has credited the group trained by Simeone for ficharle, pertinent of the Benfica.
It calls the attention that in this particular list do not appear any player of the FC Barcelona, while yes they appear until three players of the Real Madrid, the Brazilians Vinicius (60,1 millions), Éder Militao (54,6 millions) and Rodrygo Goes (35,3 millions).
It does not go in in the ranking the young promise of the FC Barcelona for the axis of the defence, Jean-Clair Todibo, the one who landed at the beginning of this year 2019 with the letter of freedom, pertinent of the Toulouse. The Barça, in spite of not being represented, has of a block of players that combines youth and experience. So only it will have to do as up to now and go renewing the staff little by little with new sap.
The 20 players 'Sub-21' more expensive according to the 'Report Soccerex':
- 1. Mbappé (PSG) --> 261,5 millions
- 2. Sancho (B. Dortmund) --> 120,2 millions
- 3. Of Ligt (Ajax) --> 74,5 millions
- 4. Havertz (Leverkusen) --> 74,2 millions
- 5. Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) --> 73,5 millions
- 6. Joao Félix (Athletic) --> 71,8 millions
- 7. Donnarumma (Milan) --> 67,9 millions
- 8. Vinícius Jr. (Real Madrid) --> 60,1 millions
- 9. Pulisic (Chelsea) --> 57,2 millions
- 10. Militao (Real Madrid) --> 54,6 millions
- 11. Zaniolo (Rome) --> 45,2 millions
- 12. Guendouzi (Arsenal) --> 42,7 millions
- 13. Aouar (Lyon) --> 41,5 millions
- 14. Foden (Man. City) --> 40,7 millions
- 15. Crimp (West Ham) --> 39 millions
- 16. Konaté (RB Leipzig) --> 36,2 millions
- 17. Rodrygo (Real Madrid) --> 35,3 millions
- 18. Sessegnon (Fulham) --> 32,3 millions
- 19. Chukwueze (Villarreal) --> 32,3 millions
- 20. Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) --> 31,6 millions