THROUGH THE FOUNDATION GARRAHAN
Messi give half million euros to struggle against the coronavirus
Published:12/05/2020 - 13:28h
Updated:12/05/2020 - 13:29h
If months backwards already gave 1 million of euros, Leo Messi has delivered 500.000 euros more in the last hours to Argentinian hospitals, through the Foundation Garrahan, to struggle against the coronavirus
The big star of the FC Barcelona, Leo Messi, has effected an important donation to the Foundation Garrahan to collaborate in the fight against the coronavirus. It treats of 500.000 euros that have been allocated to the campaign of Together "collection by the Argentinian health", with the aim to resupply of protection to the professionals of health and buy a good quantity of medical equipment: respiradores of transfer, monitors multiparamétricos, bombs of infusion and computers, between other things.
"We find us very appreciated by this recognition to our work allowing us continue with our commitment with the Argentinian public health", has manifested the Dr. Silvia Kassab, executive director of the Foundation Garrahan.
The 500.000 euros contributed by Messi would have distributed of the following way in Argentinian hospitals:
- Hospital José María Cullen (Saint Faith): 4 respiradores of transfer, 2 monitors multiparamétricos, 10 bombs of infusion.
- Provincial hospital of the Centenary (Rosario): 4 respiradores of transfer, 2 monitors multiparamétricos and 10 bombs of infusion.
- Hospital of Pediatrics Garrahan (CABA): 2 monitors multiparamétricos and 3 computers.
- Hospital of the Bicentenario of Esteban Echeverría (Prov. Of Buenos Aires): 16 bombs of infusion.
- Hospital of High Complexity Cuenca Alta (Cañuelas, Prov. Of Buenos Aires): 10 bombs of infusion.
- Zonal hospital of Treble Gral. Constituents "Manuel Belgrano" (Saint Martín, Prov. Of Buenos Aires): 4 bombs of infusion.
- Modular hospitals of OCD and Telesalud: 10 computers.
As they signal the sources consulted, the donation of Leo Messi would have served also to matter five teams ventilation of high frequency and elements of protection for the professionals, that will arrive along the next weeks to Argentina.
This donation adds to the important sum that allocated Leo Messi to the Hospital Clínic two months ago, in March, when it contributed 1 million of euros to buy equipment and medical material in the fight against the coronavirus. The Argentinian, to the equal that other sportsmen and personalities of the football like Xavi Hernández, Pep Guardiola and other, follows showing his commitment with the citizenship.
Messi already prepares to compete
From this past Friday trains in the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper, for the moment of individual form, to prepare of the best possible way of face to the resumption of LaLiga Santander and the Champions League, that will play from mediated of June until the month of August, in function of the round to which arrive the Barça in the European tournament.
The '10' is motivated to leave the skin and give the best of himself same in this final stretch of the season 2019-20, with the aim to guide to the FC Barcelona in the fight by the two more important titles of the campaign. With Messi concentrated and to tope, the Barça always is favourite.