MESSI STILL HAS CHALLENGES
The 10 records that remain him for beating to Leo Messi
Published:6/07/2017 - 00:48h
Updated:6/07/2017 - 00:23h
Cost to think that Leo Messi still has registers for beating or inducements that motivate him. But they exist, and they can become obsessions -in the good sense of the word-. The Argentinian will have until 2021 to go on doing history with the Barcelona club
Today it has renewed with the FC Barcelona until 2021 Leo Messi, possibly the best player of all time. An insaciable predatory of records. A player tenaz, almost unreal, that lives constantly above the rest of players. It is his conception of the game -and his execution, clear- what turns him into an impossible star to turn off.
It is difficult to imagine that there is still things that escape him to Messi. But the web of the club has enumerated it. What remains him for fulfilling or achieve to the Argentinian? Few things, really. They are until a total of 10 'records or registers' that it can beat still until the course 2020-2021, when it win his agreement.
And ambition does not be missing him, this is clear: "I want to follow winning titles and amusing me playing to the football, therefore I think that to follow here is the best option for me and my family"; it ensured it does some weeks in some statements to Barça TV.
The 10 registers
- Mark 100 goals to foreign teams. At present it carries 98, standing out the Arsenal (9) and the Milan and the Celtics (8) like his enemies preferred.
- Arrive to the 100 goals in the Champions League without explaining the previous phases. To day of today is in 94... Surely it achieve it the next course.
- Be the maximum goleador in the three competitions -Glass, League and Champions-. This year it was Pichichi in the two first, but Cristiano Ronaldo snatched it to him in Europe.
- Be the footballer with more titles of the history. At present it possesses 30 -as Iniesta- and Ryan Giggs closed his professional path with a total of 36.
- Turn into andl footballer with more European titles. Messi has 7 to day of today, whereas Alves, Maldini and Haan attained 9.
- Surely the register that has more near and that, except surprise, will see the next course. Gerd Müller, with 525 goals, is the maximum goleador of the big European leagues with a same club. But it is that Messi already is in 507, by what needs hardly 18 goals for empatarle and 19 to surpass him. Perhaps in November-December already has fallen the record.
- Arrive to the 600 parties like Barcelona. Toctualmente has played 583 parties and is to so only 10 to equalise to Carles Puyol. Iniesta (627) and Xavi (767), the following in the list.
- Be the footballer with more triumphs in the Spanish League. It has won already 288 parties. Boxes leads the ranking with 334.
- Perhaps east is the only point that really can consider 'obsessive' for the Argentinian. Because for many is the guinda to the cake that would be missing him to be the best of all time: the World-wide.
- Surpass to Cristiano Ronaldo to level of individual awards: both have the same boots of gold (4) and possibly the luso him tie in Balloons of Gold (5).