The most interesting data of the Madrid-Barça
The most interesting data of the Madrid-Barça
Published:23/03/2014 - 11:35h
This Sunday will live in Santiago Bernabéu a new edition of the Classical between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. We review the most interesting data of the party
The duels between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the Classical of the classical in the Spanish League. Whites and culés have confronted in 167 occasions in domestic competition, and this Sunday will live a new edition of the clash in the stadium Santiago Bernabéu. With the whites at the head of the classification with four points of advantage on the group of Tata Martino, the duel presents " vital", as they have recognised the players culés during the week.
- To 4 points of the Madrid. The Barça wants to approach at the head of the classification, by what will have to win the Classical of Santiago Bernabéu. The Real Madrid is the current leader of the classification with four points of advantage, and the Barcelona want to recortar this distance to only a point.
- Better difference of goals. The Barça has marked a total of 81 goals and has received 22, whereas the Real Madrid has marked 77 and has fit 26. To the Barcelona group stand out the just goals before the rest (19), and the Madrid the marked in the chamber of final hour of party (20). The ones of the Barça and the Madrid are the second and the third better defence of the League, with 22 and 26 goals against, respectively. The one of the Athletic of Madrid, with 21, is the one who less goals has received.
- 3,19 goals by party. In the global of the 167 Classical domestic contested to date, has marked an average of 3.19 goals by party.
- 27 years without empatar 0-0. 27 years ago that does not give the result of 0-0 between Real Madrid and Barça in parties of League played in Santiago Bernabéu.
- Debut of the Tata in the Bernabéu. Gerardo 'Tata' Martino could turn into the fifth trainer culé that debuts with victory in a Classical in the Bernabéu. Up to now only they have achieved it Venables, Go Gaal, Rijkaard and Guardiola.
- 38 Classical of Xavi. Xavi Hernández has contested to date 38 Classical, with a balance of 15 victories, 12 ties and 11 defeats. It has marked five goals, and when it has seen door the Barça has not lost.
- Last Classical of Valdés. If the Champions does not avoid it, Víctor Valdés would play this Sunday his last Classical in the Bernabéu. The goalkeeper has contested 27 (21 in League), with 13 victories (10 in League), 6 ties (4 in League) and 8 defeats (7 in League). In total has received 38 goals and has done 96 stops in the 137 shots that have done him.
- 10 goleadores Barcelona. Until ten players of the staff of the Barça know what is to mark against the Real Madrid; Messi, Xavi, Alexis, Pedro, Puyol, Hammered and Cesc, besides, have done it in Santiago Bernabéu. Apart from these, Adriano and Alves have done it with the T-shirt of the Seville, and Jordi Alba and Neymar Jr marked in the Camp Nou - in the case of the Brazilian, in his première in a Classical.
- Five victories in feudo madridista. In the last ten visits of the Barça to Santiago Bernabéu in League the culés have won in five occasions, have lost in four and only there has been a tie. It does all a whole turn that the group of Carlo Ancelotti does not lose a party of League. The last was in the Camp Nou, in front of the Barça, thanks to two goals of Neymar Jr and Alexis.
- Messi carries 11 goals in the Classical. Leo Messi is the maximum goleador against the Real Madrid of the current staff of the Barça in domestic competition. In the 15 parties that has played against the whites, the crack Argentinian has marked 11 goals. The '10' Barcelona, besides, could equalise the mark of 234 goals in the League, a record that at present has the ex madridista Hugo Sánchez. Messi carries 232, and, in case to mark two goals this Sunday, would equalise the figure.
- 4 goals of Cristiano. By part of the Real Madrid, in League, Cristiano has marked 4 goals in the 9 parties contested against the Barça, followed of Sergio Bouquets, with 3 in 17 parties.
- 4 debuts. Four Barcelona players (Neymar Jr, Sergi Roberto, Montoya and Bartra) and the technical Tata Martino will première in a Classical of League in Santiago Bernabéu. Regarding the white edict, will be the first experience for Bleat, Isco, Illarramendi and Carvajal.
- Duel of assistants. In the party will find two of the best assistants of the League: in the Barça, Cesc Fàbregas, with 12 assistances of goal, and in the Madrid, Bleat, with 11.
- The referee of the party will be Undiano Mallenco, that has pitado 14 parties this season and has not taught any direct red card.