TWO ARE OF THE BARCELONA
The 10 'bomb' signings preparing for this summer
Published:28/07/2020 - 08:57h
Updated:28/07/2020 - 13:20h
In spite of the crisis of the coronavirus, some big signings are 'baking' of face to this summer. To continuation, a review of the rumours 'bomb'
The pandemia of the coronavirus has affected the economy of the big European clubs. Nevertheless, the decrease of the income will not avoid that they can see big signings during the next weeks, and more with a period of traspasos widespread by the exceptional circumstances. To continuation, a review of the rumours of greater scale in the European continent.
The 10 big signings that prepare for this summer
- Ferràn Torres (Valencia) is very near to sign with the Manchester City and his traspaso could close by a near figure to the 40 million euros, something precipitated by the contractual situation of the valencianista.
- Ismaïla Sarr (Watford) Is one of the favourite players of Jürgen Klopp to reinforce the bands of the Liverpool. The Senegalese would contribute speed and power to the team 'network', recently topped in the Premier League and that aspires to go back to the maximum European throne.
- Luka Jovic (Real Madrid) could be the bet of the Naples to reinforce the demarcation of leading centre. After a year in white, the Balkan could travel until the Series To Italian in a traspaso that will have a substantially inferior cost to the 60 millions that the Real Madrid paid does a year.
- Kai Havertz (Bayer Leverkusen) fichará by Chelsea, being one of the signings crashes of the group 'blue' beside Swindle Werner. It speaks of a near figure to the 100 million euros by the signing of the mediapunta German.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) would have decided not renewing with the club londinense owing to the interest of the FC Barcelona in his signing. The captain and maximum goleador of the Arsenal likes in the Camp Nou in spite of that it is not a priority.
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) is from does months the big obsession of the Manchester United for apuntalar his new sportive project. This yes, the costs of the operation neither would be inferior to the 100 million euros.
- Thiago Alcántara (Bayern of Munich) would have been the mediocentro chosen by Jürgen Klopp for apuntalar the medullary of the Liverpool. To his 29 years, the ex player of the FC Barcelona could abandon the Bavarian group to test luck in the Premier League.
- Jorginho (Chelsea) is one of the favourite players of Maurizio Sarri to reinforce the Juventus of Turín, where would form tandem with Arthur Melo. The Italian trainer remained enamoured of his game in his stay in the Naples, carried it to him to London and now wants him also in Turín.
- Lautaro Martínez (Inter of Milan) is the favourite forward of the FC Barcelona to turn into the relief generacional of Luis Suárez. The player wants to come to the Camp Nou, although from Giuseppe Meazza will not facilitate his exit. In spite of this, there are hopes to close him this summer.
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) likes a lot to the Real Madrid and the last rumours aim that the British extreme would be loved to sign by the white group. This yes, the Manchester United wants to retain him and would ask a millonada.