1X1 OF THE CRACKS 'CITYZENS'
The Manchester City players who would enter the 'Messi operation'
Published:29/08/2020 - 11:57h
Updated:29/08/2020 - 13:42h
Leo Messi wants to go of the FC Barcelona and the Manchester City, that does not want to pay money, pretends to carry it offering some of his players like barter
That Leo Messi replantease his future was something that did not arrive by surprise to the FC Barcelona, as the doubts have existed during this year. Nevertheless, the burofax of the Argentinian star asking the letter of freedom -that is to say, the rescission of his agreement to be able to go entirely free- was a hard hit for the club, that will try to convince to the Argentinian so that it change of opinion.
Nevertheless, the decision of Leo Messi seems totally irreversible and, in spite of that the FC Barcelona do not have the intention to listen offers and no replantee that 'the flea' leave if anybody puts on the table the 700 million the clause of rescission, maybe have to finish yielding of some form to respect the will of a player that has been it all for the club to sportive level during the last decade.
And this all maybe do not mean to leave him leave free, but yes open to negotiate with the club to the that Leo Messi want to go. This club seems to be the Manchester City of Pep Guardiola and, in spite of that the English group does not want to spend money -or, anyway, the less possible- for fichar to the Barcelona star, yes would offer some very interesting players to go in in the possible barter:
- Gabriel Jesús (23 years). It would be an ideal signing for the FC Barcelona, since we are speaking of a young forward, of big quality and tremendo potential to turn into the relief generacional of Luis Suárez. It treats of a '9' very complete that combines capacity goleadora, desborde, speed and harp, by what has it everything to turn into one of the best of the world in his place. A crack that has to go in yes or yes in the operation if the Manchester City wants to Leo Messi.
- Bernardo Silva (26 years). Another of the signings that would give full profitability if finally the FC Barcelona does not achieve to convince to Leo Messi to remain and accesses to negotiate. The Portuguese is a right extreme -left-handed, playing to leg changed- of tremenda technical, with a prodigious foot, and that combines the desborde with the game asociativo. By position, would be the substitute of 'the flea' and, although the '10' is inigualable, Bernardo Silva is a crack of world-wide size.
- Eric García (19 years). The aim prioritario of the FC Barcelona to reinforce his defence. The central Catalan, formed in the Masia, would go back much more mature to the Camp Nou, with the experience to be an important player in a leading team. With a lot of years by in front because of his youth, Eric García would be a total bet for the defence and possibly a player that finish dressing of Barcelona was by means of the barter by Messi or in an independent operation.
- Angeliño (23 years). The FC Barcelona needs a left side to reinforce his defence, since Jordi Alba has not been to his best level lately and that the signing of Junior Firpo has disappointed. Angeliño Is at present the carrilero left-handed of the moment, especially by the big level that has showed in the Champions League with the Leipzig, team in which it has been yielded.
- Riyad Mahrez (29 years). It is an alike player to the profile that offers Bernardo Silva, since it is a left-handed extreme that is used to to play by the right and that also has desborde and capacity to associate . It would be odd that went in in the operation beside the Portuguese since it treats of a very alike profile.
The supposed offer of the Manchester City
The Manchester City would be had to throw the house by the window and, according to the newspaper 'Sport', the offer of the English club would be of 100 millions more Gabriel Jesús, Bernardo Silva, Eric García and 100 millions. Nevertheless, the reality is that the British club does not want to spend money and understands that the 'operation Leo Messi' would have to close only by means of an exchange.