HE GOES ON DOING HISTORY
All the records that Leo Messi has broken
Published:3/12/2019 - 16:41h
Updated:3/12/2019 - 18:23h
Leo Messi added the sixth Golden Ball of his medal after another season proving that he is the best in history. The Argentine has beaten countless brands
The world of the barcelonismo -and of the sport in general- has internalised to Leo Messi and, when being usual that do extraordinary things, sometimes humanizan gestas of another dimension. From his debut does more than 13 years, the Argentinian star us deleita with his goals, his played and his assistances, leaving images and registers for the history.
Thus, see him beating all the records no longer surprises too much, not even if we take into account the numbers that is achieving season after season. Now already it has 32 years, but his performance no only no decrece, but even it goes nourishing of the experience that gives him the age, turning him into a more complete footballer.
Like this it conquered his sixth Balloon of Gold, being the first footballer that arrives to such quantity and breaking the tie that there was with Cristiano Ronaldo, in a duopolio that hard more than a decade with the only bracket of the award obtained by Luka Modric the past edition. But the Argentinian has attained to beat a lot of marks more than quantify his legendary career.
In addition to being the most awarded footballer of the history of the Balloon of Gold, also is it of the Boot of Gold (6), of the pichichi of LaLiga (6). Of course, his contribution on the terrain of game is tremenda, since it acts like playmaker and is a generous footballer to the that does not cost him give assistances but, besides, is one of the goleadores more lethal of the history.
Like this it explains that the Argentinian was the maximum artilleryman of the history of the League (428 goals), of the history of the FC Barcelona (614), of the history of the Champions League with an alone club (114), of the history of the Classical between Barça and Real Madrid (26), of the history of the selection of Argentina (70), and that also have the register to having marked more goals in a same natural year (91).
It is true that Leo Messi spoke of withdrawal after winning the prize, but the barcelonismo does not alarm . The Argentinian has said in numerous occasions that will play until the body hold him to a big level and, seeing the state of form in which it finds at present, at all does to think that the best footballer of all time go to hang the boots in little time.
Records of Leo Messi
- More Balloons of Gold (6) (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2019)
- More Boots of Gold (6) (2010, 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- More pichichis in LaLiga (6) (2010, 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- More nominations to the Puskas (7)
- Máximo goleador of the history of LaLiga (428)
- Máximo goleador of the history of the Barça (614)
- Máximo goleador of the history of the Champions with a same club (114)
- More marked goals in official parties in a natural year (91, in 2012)
- Máximo goleador of the history of the Classical (26)
- Máximo goleador of the history of Argentina (70)
- More Glasses of Rey (6) (2008-09, 2011-12, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18)