The world-wide press, to the feet of Messi after his sixth Golden Ball
Published:3/12/2019 - 10:23h
Updated:3/12/2019 - 10:23h
The main international media press have recognised the superiority of Leo Messi in his covers of this Tuesday 3rd December, after the celebration of the Golden Ball 2019
Leo Messi went back to make history this Monday in Paris, when converting again in the footballer with more Balloons of Gold in the history of the football. The Argentinian, that so many times has deserved to have more trophies of east calibrate in his vitrinas, received this time the justice futbolística and the recognition of all the elite of this sport, or at least of those who wanted to be presents in the Gala of 'France Football' and 'L'Équipe'.
Hours after the celebration of the Balloon of Gold 2019, the main sportive media of all the world have done echo of the news, and Leo Messi appears in the majority of the covers. All they surrender in praises to the '10' of the Barça, conscious that hardly it will be able to see to a footballer the same that it was able to accumulate so many prizes along his career.
Cabeceras Of so much prestige like L'Équipe (France), the Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy) or The Daily Telegraph (United Kingdom), between many others, devoted his covers to the rosarino with an image that already is iconic: the one of Messi sonriente beside his six Balloons of Gold.
The press did echo of the Gala of the Balloon of Gold 2019:
- Mark: "For the history", title 'Mark', with an image of Leo Messi celebrating, year after year, the achievement of his six Balloons of Gold. In the cover, besides, can read some statements of the Argentinian. "Messi, sixth Balloon of Gold: "it goes approaching the moment of the withdrawal. They go Dijk and CR7, second and third", adds the Spanish newspaper.
- Sport: "The football only has a God", has titled the Catalan newspaper. "Leo Messi turns into the only player of the history that achieves the sixth Balloon of Gold", continues the newspaper in the subhead of the cover. "My feeling by the Barça goes further of any paper or signature", adds the newspaper, doing echo of the words of Messi after winning the prize.
- Daily ACE: "M6SSI", published the newspaper 'ACE', doing a small game of words with the headline. "The Argentinian makes history with his sixth Balloon of Gold", can read, and in the cover attach the most stood out statements of the '10' just after winning the trophy.
- Sportive world: "Messix", titles the newspaper 'MD', throwing also of game of words: "Leo wins a sixth Balloon of unprecedented Gold that joins to The Best and the Boot of Gold in a historical year". On the other hand, they stand out some statements of the Argentinian and, background, appears the iconic image of Leo Messi celebrating his six Balloons of Gold.
- The Avant-garde: "The legend of Messi continues with his sixth Balloon of Gold", titles the newspaper generalista, standing out the figure of Leo Messi above the rest. Besides, it remembers that to global level "Messi adds the Balloon of Gold number 12 for the Barça".
- L'Équipe (France): "L'Unique", writes the French newspaper, highlighting the importance of Leo Messi for the world-wide football and elogiando his gesta: "Leo Messi has carried , to his 32 years, the sixth Balloon of Gold of his career. A new record for the Argentinian phenomenon of the Barcelona.
- Bild (Germany): "Messi wins the sixth Balloon of Gold of his career", titles sparingly the German newspaper, that to continuation remembers that the rosarino goes back to be above Cristiano Ronaldo. "This puts to Messi again in front of Cristiano Ronaldo in the prestigious ranking of prizes. In September, the Argentinian already had won the FIFA The Best".
- Il Ran dello Sport (Italy): "Messi Balloon of Gold, and Christian is a case of crisis". The Italian newspaper compares the reverse situations of the two stars, standing out the six Balloons of Gold of Messi while 'CR7' is playing his worst season regarding performance.
- The Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy): "Messi 6 Balloons of Gold, anger of the Juve". In Italy highlighted the big gesta of Messi, although also the get angry of the Juventus when considering that Cristiano Ronaldo deserved the prize.
- Metre (England): "The sixth of Messi, of the best", writes the English newspaper, hallucinating with the six Balloons of Gold of Messi. It explains in detail how it passed the gala, and does special quotation to the prize of Alisson like better guardameta of the world.
- The Telegraph (England): "Messi wins a sixth Balloon of Gold of record", remembers the British newspaper, undoing in praises to the Argentinian in spite of the disaster of the FC Barcelona in Anfield the past season.
- Newspaper Olé (Argentina): "All what touches is gold", titles the half Argentinian. "Messi went back to achieve the Balloon of Gold after four years. With six, surpasses by one to Cristiano and is the one who more won it in the history. "Never I left to dream. They remain me several years more to follow enjoying it", can read in the digital cover of the half Argentinian.