KYLIAN MBAPPÉ DOMINATES THE CLASSIFICATION
Dangerous inflation of the market of signings: 27 cracks valued in more than 100 millions
Published:14/06/2019 - 19:23h
Updated:14/06/2019 - 20:01h
In the last years, the market of signings has experienced an increasing increase of prices, that round already dangerous barriers. According to a study of the Observatory of the Football CIES, until 27 world-wide stars are valued already in more than 100 million euros
The season 2019-20 already shows in the horizon, but before touches to go through an animated market of signings. This year they are many the footballers of first willing level to change of airs, and this looms with causing an earthquake in the always demanding stage of the European football. The situation that today dominates the world-wide panorama does not have good paints.
The Observatory of the football CIES has published a new study, in which it situates to 27 players above the 100 million euros of assessment. The analyses of this organism effect following an algorithm that takes into account appearances like the age, the years of agreement in force, the position, the goals, the internacionalidades or the results to level of clubs, and present some really alarming perspectives.
In the last times, so much the evaluations like the real figures of the traspasos have shot , what has caused that the games of chess in the dispatches increase in risk and requirement. The big has to bet increasingly strong and increase of form exaggerated the risk that take, because they have to reach quantities that before hardly could dream before even to check if they exist guarantees futbolísticas.
The bubble of the prices follows inflándose and are not few those that ask when will burst. In this occasion, Kylian Mbappé goes back to head the table of the most expensive, with an estimate that hangs him the poster of 252 million euros of assessment. The podium is for other two young stars, Mohamed Salah (219,6 millions) and Raheem Sterling (207,8 millions), in clear promotion to sportive level.
But until the place 27, that is for Dele Alli (102,5 millions), there are options of all type, that would force to rascarse the pocket even to the richest of the beaux. Alternatives from Leo Messi that it keeps until competitors that go down like Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar, going through new cracks like Leroy Sané, Jadon Sancho or Trent-Alexander Arnold and by 'disappointments' as Philippe Coutinho or Paulo Dybala. The quality goes in increase but the cost runs much faster, in a career that has an uncertain end.
The most valued players of the world according to CIES
- 1. Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 252 million euros
- 2. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 219,6 million euros
- 3. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City): 207,8 million euros
- 4. Leo Messi (FC Barcelona): 167,4 million euros
- 5. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund): 159,4 million euros
- 6. Sadio Mané (Liverpool): 157,8 million euros
- 7. Harry Kane (Tottenham): 155,2 million euros
- 8. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool): 144,2 million euros
- 9. Antoine Griezmann (Athletic of Madrid): 143,8 million euros
- 10. Leroy Sané (Manchester City): 137,1 million euros
- 11. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City): 136,9 million euros
- 12. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City): 130,6 million euros
- 13. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool): 130,2 million euros
- 14. Philippe Coutinho (FC Barcelona): 129,4 million euros
- 15. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United): 125,2 million euros
- 16. Paul Pogba (Manchester United): 125,1 million euros
- 17. Neymar Jr (PSG): 124,7 million euros
- 18. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United): 123,5 million euros
- 19. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid): 120,7 million euros
- 20. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus): 118,1 million euros
- 21. Ousmane Dembélé (FC Barcelona): 117,1 million euros
- 22. Virgil Go Dijk (Livepool): 112,1 million euros
- 23. Paulo Dybala (Juventus): 108,2 million euros
- 24. Alisson Becker (Liverpool): 107,5 million euros
- 25. Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City): 105,4 million euros
- 26. Ederson Moraes (Manchester City): 103 million euros
- 27. Dele Alli (Tottenham): 102,5 million euros