AFTER THE DRAW IN ISTANBUL
Like this they remain the groups of the UEFA Champions League 2021-22
Published:26/08/2021 - 19:21h
Updated:26/08/2021 - 19:22h
Already they know the teams that compose the eight groups of the liguilla of the UEFA Champions League 2021-2022, with big surprises and novelties
The way to the final of St. Petersburg, on 28 May 2022, already has begun. This Thursday, in Istanbul, has celebrated the draw of the phase of groups of the edition 2021-2022 of the UEFA Champions League 2021-2022, with which have configured the eight groups of four clubs that compose the liguilla, previous to the eliminatory of eighth, chambers, semifinals and final.
TheF C Barcelona of Ronald Koeman, has remained placed in the group And, beside Bayern Munich, Benfica and Dynamo of Kiev, that will complete a group that, in theory, would have to be affordable for the Barcelona group, further of the difficulty that represents the Bayern Munich of Julan Nagelsmann.
On the other hand, the Real Madrid of Carlo Ancelotti has remained in the group D, in that efrentarán to Inter of Milan, Shakhtar Donetsk and Sheriff, whereas the Athletic of Madrid, for example, has remained in the B, sharing group with the Liverpool, Carry and AC Milan. To continuation, review all the groups of the Champions League 2021-2022:
- Group To: Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Leipzig and Club Witches.
- Group B: Athletic of Madrid, Liverpool, Carry and AC Milan.
- Group C: Sporting CP, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax and Besiktas.
- Group D: Inter, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk and Sheriff.
- Group And: Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona, Benfica and Dynamo of Kiev.
- Group F: Villarreal, Manchester United, Atalanta and Young Boys.
- Group G: Lille, Seville, Salzburg and Wolfsburg.
- Group H: Chelsea, Juventus, Zenith and Malmö.
A lot of candidates to the title
In addition to the FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, two teams that always are important candidates to carry the 'Orejona', in this year there are a lot of teams that have reinforced during the market of signings estival and that 'will litigate' as never to arrive and win the final of the Champions League, the next 28 May in the Krestovsky Stadium, in St. Petersburg.
The Barça of Koeman, by his part, will have to find the formula to leave backwards the 'ridiculous' of the last years in European nights, remembering the traced back in Rome and Liverpool, in addition to the goleada in front of the Paris Saint-Germain in the Camp Nou, that left to the culés with very few options in his visit to the Park of the Princes at the beginning of this year.
Further of the Barça, this year teams like Chelsea, Manchester City, Bayern Munich or Paris Saint-Germain, are big candidates to carry the title in this edition. They are the true 'big' in this UCL and teams that will complicate to any one that cross them on the way. The Parisians, in concrete, are the big 'coconut' in this Champions, after reinforcing his team with stars to the level of Leo Messi, Sergio Bouquets, Georgino Wijnaldum or Achraf Hakimi, among others.
The dates of the Champions League 2021-22:
Phase of groups:
- Day 1: 14/15 September 2021
- Day 2: 28/29 September 2021
- Day 3: 19/20 October 2021
- Day 4: 2/3 November 2021
- Day 5: 23/24 November 2021
- Day 6: 7/8 December 2021
- Eighth of final: 15-16/22-23 February and 8-9/15-16 March
- Quarter-finals: 5-6 and 12-13 April
- Semifinals: 26-27 April and 3-4 May
- Final: 28 May in the Krestovsky Stadium, in St. Petersburg