THE BARÇA WANTS TO BEGIN ALREADY
Agreement between City council and Barça for the Camp Nou
Published:5/07/2017 - 21:30h
Updated:5/07/2017 - 21:47h
As it has explained this Wednesday the program "Tot Coast" of "Catalonia Ràdio", the FC Barcelona and the City council of Barcelona have arrived to an agreement for the construction of the new Camp Nou and all the "Espai Barça" that is foreseen
The FC Barcelona and the consistory of Barcelona would have reached an agreement this Wednesday so that it begin the construction of the new Camp Nou and the designated "Espai Barça". In a principle the works had to begin in this 2017 and would lengthen until the 2021. Four years to convert all the zone of the coliseo culé in a place of world-wide reference.
A news that, to confirm , would be very good for the Barcelona club, that carries working months with the City council, headed by Ada Colau, to be able to initiate some works that can suppose an active very important for the city in a future to half-long term.
"It is a very ambitious project, no only will change the physiognomy of the Barça but it will make history. As it made history when the Barça came to Them Corts. The work has not been easy, is a project that asks a lot of resources, and that requires to the best people", explained Josep Maria Bartomeu does months.
As they already know, the dispatch of architects Nikken Sekkei won the contest and awarded the project of remodeling of the field of the FC Barcelona. "It is the one who think that better incorporates the good things that had the stadium of Mitjans of 1957 moved to the 21st century and with a component of elegance, transparency, flexibility in the uses", said Jordi Moix.
In what consists the Espai Barça?
- Construction of the New Camp Nou.
- Construction of the new Palau in the location of the current Miniestadi
- Transfer of the Miniestadi to the Stadium Johan Cruyff, situated in the Sportive City Joan Gamper, with capacity for 6.000 viewers.
- Complementary development of activities of the Club in the current location of the Palau.
- Including offices, FCBotiga, Tour Experience, gastronomic offer, Espai Barça).
- Improvements of accessibility and parking.
- Integration of the Campus in the neighbourhood of Them Corts.
- Creation of open zones and public steps that integrate the activity of the Club in the city.
- Application of the best practical in matter of energetic efficiency and environmental sustainability.
It will play always in the Camp Nou
As it is usual in these cases, the Barça will take advantage of the periods of time in which there is not sportive activity in the Camp Nou -that is to say, in summer and perhaps some week of Navidad-, but will continue working periodically along the four seasons that will last the process, without need that the first team have to change his emplazamiento. It expects also that the fans hardly suffer alterations in his seats.