THE ONE OF THE ERROR IN FRONT OF THE BETIS
See to believe: Hernández Hernández, better referee of the year
Published:26/06/2017 - 15:00h
Updated:26/06/2017 - 15:42h
The Technical Committee of Referees (CTA) has given to know this Monday the final classification of season of the Spanish referees and Hernández Hernández, famous this course by his error in the Betis-Barça, has been the best described. Incredible
It is not a prank, although it can seem it. The Technical Committee of Referees (CTA) has announced this Monday the usual classification that makes season after season of the referees of the league and the best valued has been Hernández Hernández, by in front of Of the Big Hill and Gil Manzano.
The Canarian referee has finished in first position and this that was one of the causantes that the FC Barcelona could not raise the title suspender belt. His error in Benito Villamarín was flagrant, not seeing a balloon that had gone in in the goal verdiblanca. This goal had changed it everything.
So clear was, and if the VAR already was under way had been able to validate because the repetitions did not leave any type of doubt, that the own Hernández Hernández asked pardon does some days admitting the error that committed. "When it gives the action and see the image remain you tocadísimo, because it is at stake your professional prestige like referee".
Although it also had time for excusarse: "I understand the anger of a lot of people, but was impossible that could see it. It was a very fast action that my assistant could not see and I could not help him".
Further of the prizes, the CTA has confirmed the descents to Second of the riojano Ocón Arráiz and of the Basque Bikandi Garrido. By his part, the Aragonese Clos Gómez withdraws by reasons of age. They rise to First Division the Asturian González Strong, the Catalan Mediated Jiménez and the Spanish-manchego Alberola Rojas. That have luck.
The final classifications
- 1 Hernández Hernández (The Palms), 9,58
- 2 Of the Big Hill (Madrid), 9,54
- 3 Gil Manzano (Extremeño), 9,46
- 4 Of Boroughs (Basque), 9,42
- 5 Martínez Munuera (Valencian), 9,42
- 6 Fernández Borbalán (Andalusian), 9,38
- 7 Undiano Mallenco (Navarro), 9,37
- 8 Sánchez Martínez (Murciano), 9,37
- 9 Mateu Lahoz (Valencian), 9,35
- 10 Clos Gómez, (Aragonese), 9,33
- 11 Estrada Fernández (Catalan), 9,26
- 12 González González (Spanish-Leonese), 9,18
- 13 Álvarez Izquierdo (Catalan), 9,18
- 14 Munuera Montero (Andalusian), 9,13
- 15 Melero López (Andalusian), 9,08
- 16 Jaime Latre (Aragonese), 9,08
- 17 Churches Villanueva (Galician) 9,05
- 18 Trujillo Suárez (Tenerifean), 8,95
- 19 Ocón Arráiz (Riojano), 8,85
- 20 Bikandi Garrido (Basque), 8,60