PAULINHO, IN THIRD POSITION
The 10 traspasos more expensive of the history of the FC Barcelona
Published:10/07/2018 - 12:47h
Updated:10/07/2018 - 14:18h
With the sale of Paulinho to the Guangzhou Evergrande in return of 50 million euros, the FC Barcelona has converted to the Brazilian in the third traspaso more expensive of his history, so only surpassed by the brutality of Neymar and the 'escape' of Luis Figo
The FC Barcelona no traspasará to any star more this summer. It has covered the contingent with Paulinho Bezerra, that has surprised when returning to the Guangzhou Evergrande to live there a golden retreat, after a very successful season in the Barça and a good World-wide.
The past year was Neymar Jr the one who did the cases of the FC Barcelona, converting with difference in the traspaso more expensive of the history of the club, whereas in summer of 2014, when it landed Luis Enrique to the club, went Alexis Sánchez and Cesc Fábregas those who left .
At the end, the strategy served so that they arrived other important pieces to the team and so that this achieved to heave with the triplete of League, Glass and Champions, whereas this last campaign has won the 'doublet' of League and Glass. It is clear that the Barça is above any player, and in this article will review which have been the ten traspasos more expensive of the FC Barcelona along his history.
Definitely the first of them is Neymar, as we have said, but after him find us with Luis Figo, by the one who the Real Madrid paid the sounded figure of 60 millions in the year 2000, a quantity that during long converted to the Portuguese in the most expensive signing of the history of the football.
The rest of traspasos that complete the 10 more expensive of the history can conceive, some, like opportunities desaprovechadas of ingresar more money. The most flagrant case is the one of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, to the one who the Barça fichó by more than 70 millions and that left to the following summer by 24 'kilos' to the Milan.
Precisely the 'rossoneri' traspasaron to the Swedish a season afterwards to the PSG by around 40 million euros. In summary, all a despropósito. This is, in definite, the list of the 10 traspasos more expensive of the history of the Barça:
THE 10 MORE EXPENSIVE SALES OF THE BARÇA
- 1. Neymar Jr (Paris Saint-Germain, 2017) - 222 million euros
- 2. Luis Figo (Real Madrid, 2000) - 60 million euros
- 3. Paulinho (Guangzhou Evergrande, 2018) - 50 million euros
- 4. Alexis Sánchez (Arsenal, 2014) - 42,5 million euros
- 5. Cesc Fábregas (Chelsea, 2014) - 33 million euros
- 6. Touré Yaya (Manchester City, 2011) - 30 million euros
- 7. Ronaldo Nazário (Inter of Milan, 1997) - 28 million euros
- 8. Pedro Rodríguez (Chesea, 2015) - 27 million euros
- 9. Thiago Alcántara (Bayern Munich, 2013) - 25 million euros
- 9. Ronaldinho (AC Milan, 2008) - 25 million euros
- 10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan, 2010) - 24 million euros