REPORT OF THE MAGAZINE 'FORBES'
The Barça is the fourth more valuable team of the world
Published:14/07/2017 - 09:13h
Updated:14/07/2017 - 09:14h
According to a report of the prestigious magazine 'Forbes', the entity blaugrana only is surpassed by the equips of the NFL and the MBL, the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees, as well as by the Manchester United. A fourth position that ensalza the good work
Interesting report the one who has published the magazine 'Forbes' in his web page on the sportive clubs more valuable of the world. The FC Barcelona is the fourth team of all the world -explaining all the sports- with more value, surpassing to the Real Madrid and to the Bayern. Only the Manchester United surpasses to the Barcelona inside the world of the football.
The "list Forbes", that takes into account the income and costs of all the clubs during a season, concludes with "the red devils" in the peak of the classification after having signed a importantagreement with Adidas.
In the final classification can see like the team directed by José Mourinho takes out fifty million advantage to the Barcelona. These, to his time, take out some 60 millions to a Real Madrid that has suffered a varapalo economic this season. The whites fall to the fifth position with 3.580 million dollars.
"It is a satisfaction occupy the fourth position of the sportive clubs more valuable of the world and the second between the clubs of football with the model of property that have", explained the vice-president of márketing and communication of the club Manel Brook. Definitely, it is a really positive data.
We expect that with the arrival of Rakuten and the enlargement of the links with Nike can keep this growth and, who knows, oust to the United of this position that leads from does years -explaining only the football-. The American teams have the factor added of some very high television agreements.
The Top 20
- 1. Dallas Cowboys, 4.200 million dollars, 5% (NFL)
- 2. New York Yankees, 3.700 million dollars, 9% (MLB)
- 3. Manchester United, 3.690 million dollars, 11% (football)
- 4. Barcelona, 3.640 million dollars, 2% (football)
- 5. Real Madrid, 3.580 million dollars, -2% (football)
- 6. New England Patriots, 3.400 million dollars, 6% (NFL)
- 7. New York Knicks, 3.300 million dollars, 10% (NBA)
- 8. New York Giants, 3.100 million dollars, 11% (NFL)
- 9. San Francisco 49ers, 3.000million dollars, 11% (NFL)
- 9. Los Angeles Lakers, 3.000 million dollars, 11% (NBA)
- 11. Washington Redskins, 2.950 million dollars, 4% (NFL)
- 12. Los Angeles Rams, 2.900 million dollars, 100% (NFL)
- 13. New York Jets, 2.750 million dollars, 6% (NFL)
- 13. Los Angeles Dodgers, 2.750 million dollars, 10% (MLB)
- 15. Bayern Munich, 2.710 million dollars, 1% (Football))
- 16. Chicago Bears, 2.700 million dollars, 10% (NFL)
- 16. Boston Network Sox, 2.700 million dollars, 17% (MLB)
- 18. Chicago Cubs, 2.680 million dollars, 22% (MLB)
- 19. San Francisco Giants, 2.650 million dollars, 18% (MLB)
- 20. Houston Texans, 2.6 million dollars, 4% (NFL)