TRAINING EVERY DAY
The plan of trainings of Ronald Koeman for the Barça-Getafe
Published:12/10/2020 - 22:41h
Updated:13/10/2020 - 09:22h
After the stop of selections, Ronald Koeman already begins to prepare the meeting of LaLiga in front of the Getafe. For this, has programmed this intense program of exercise
The technician of the FC Barcelona, Ronald Koeman, has designed a plan of trainings for his staff, to prepare to the team in the week in that the group culé will go back to contest the competition liguera, after the stop of selections. The club blaugrana will confront , this Saturday, to the Getafe, to the 21.00 hours, in the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, in the sixth day of LaLiga.
Play out of house in front of the Getafe is always a trip complicated for the team culé. To this difficulty, adds him the stop of selections that complicates even more the situation by the fear to the 'Virus FIFA'. Besides, Ronald Koeman will not be able to explain, until the Thursday, with until fifteen footballers that have been called by his national selections.
Koeman Does not want surprises
The míster of the FC Barcelona has decided to program trainings for every day of theweek , after the four that have had all the players of rest. Besides, it has prepared a double session for the Tuesday 13 October. This is the solution of Koeman in front of the problem with the international footballers that will go reincorporando to the group.
The party in front of the Getafe represents the start of a phase of the especially complicated calendar for the team barcelonista. After the stop, the Dutch pretends that his players achieve his state of optimum fitness to face the following dates. We expect that the fatigue no pass invoices to the players after training the seven days of the week.
The plan of trainings that has designed Ronald Koeman
- Monday, 12 October: 17.30 hours, Training in the Ciutat Esportiva.
- Tuesday, 13 October: 11.00 hours and 17.30 hours, Trainings in the Ciutat Esportiva.
- Wednesday, 14 October: 11.00 hours, Training in the Ciutat Esportiva.
- Thursday, 15 October: 17.30 hours, Training in the Ciutat Esportiva.
- Friday, 16 October: 11.00 hours, Training in the Ciutat Esportiva.
- Saturday, 17 October: 21.00 hours, split of LaLiga, Barça-Getafe (Coliseum Alfonso Pérez)
- Sunday, 18 October: 11.00 hours, Training in the Ciutat Esportiva.