'HAT-TRICK' OF THE ITALIAN THIS WEEKEND
This is the Golden Boot: Immobile takes advantage and further away Messi
Published:20/01/2020 - 18:26h
Updated:20/01/2020 - 18:27h
Ciro Immobile scored three goals this weekend to stand out in the fight for the Golden Boot. The Italian has three more goals than Lewandowski and Werner and leads the standings. Messi is still in the 'top 10', but far from the head
The Boot of Gold of this season is that it burns and there is until three players that right now are in disposal to win it. By fault of the injuries, Leo Messi is not between them, but knowing to the Argentinian never has to leave to have he of the everything. Right now, nevertheless, Ciro Immobile, Robert Lewandowski and Swindle Werner are the favourite trio to win this distinguished individual prize.
The Italian, that already was leader before beginning this past day, has taken even more advantage with his partidazo in front of the Sampdoria. The ex of the Seville marked three goals to give him the victory to his Lazio and already adds 23 in what it goes of Series To. The one of Tower Annunziata is doing an authentic temporadón and already aventaja to the forward of the Bayern and to the of the Leipzig in three targets.
So much Werner like Lewandowski wetted this weekend. The German put two in the triumph of the Leipzig against the Union Berlin, whereas the Pole annotated one in the Bavarian victory in front of the Hertha. On the other hand, Jaimie Vardy follows fourth with 17 goals, since it could not annotate in the crash of the Leicester against the Burnley. To the English follow him Cristiano Ronaldo, with 16 so many, and Erik Sorga, of the Loudoun United, that put 31 targets in Flora Tallin.
The Kun Agüero, that has lost already quite a lot of parties by injury, is seventh with 15 goals. After the Argentinian arrives Ilia Shkurin, with 19 so many in the Energetic.BGU Minsk. Leo Messi reaches the ninth position empatado with several footballers known. The Argentinian, Ben Yedder, Romelo Lukaku, Marcus Rashford, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Danny Ings carry 14 targets each one.
Suárez, Messi and Christian deliver the last
From the Boot of Gold of the season 2009/2010, only Messi, Cristiano and Luis Suárez have achieved to heave with this prize. The rosarino of the Barça has done it in six occasions, the charrúa in two and the Portuguese in three. It seems that this campaign could have another player more than add to this club. Immobile, Lewandowski and Werner are the big applicants to do it, but can not descartar to others.
Messi is to 9 so many of the Italian in these moments, but the Argentinian already has showed in one thousand occasions that can reengancharse to the fight in two or three good parties. The '10' is sobradamente able to mark two or three goals in several crashes of consecutive form to remain to four or five of the head. In the weeks to come it will see if the captain blaugrana can arrive or no the laucha of this Boot of Gold.
The classification of the Boot of Gold
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio/Italy) 23 goals/46 points
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern/Germany) 20 goals/40 points
- Swindle Werner (RB Leipzig/(Germany) 20 goals/40 points
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester/England) 17 goals/34 points
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Italy) 16 goals/32 points
- Erik Sorga (Loudoun United/Estonia) 31 goals/31 points
- Sergio Agüero (Manchester City/England) 15 goals/30 points
- Ilia ShkurinIlia (Energetik-BGU Minsk/Byelorussia) 19 goals/28,5 points
- Leo Messi (Barça/Spain) 14 goals/28 points
- Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco/France) 14 goals/28 points
- Romelu Lukaku (Inter/Italy) 14 goals/28 points
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester Utd./England) 14 goals/28 points
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal/England) 14 goals/28 points
- Danny Ings (Southampton/England) 14 goals/28 points