CR7 AND HAALAND PUT IN THE FIGHT
This is the Golden Boot: Immobile remains untreatable and Messi is unhooked
Published:6/02/2020 - 11:39h
Updated:6/02/2020 - 13:17h
Ciro Immobile remains the leading leader in the fight for the Golden Boot and scored two goals again. Lewandowski follows only three targets, while Cristiano Ronaldo and Erling Haaland have fully engaged in the fight for the prize
The Boot of Gold of this season is more interesting that never and to these heights there are several footballers that aspire to win it and carry it to his vitrinas. Ciro Immobile, Robert Lewandowski and Swindle Werner are the big favourites to day of today, although Cristiano Ronaldo or Erling Haaland are near of reengancharse to the fight by this codiciado individual prize. Leo Messi, for surprise of all, is more far that never to repeat award.
The Italian forward of the Lazio carries already 25 goals in the Italian championship and is the maximum goleador of Europe a week more. Immobile Is that it goes out and does not forgive practically in any day. In the one of this past weekend, against the SPAL, the ex sevillista annotated two goals more to his account realizadora. Lewandowski Is his big perseguidor, but only could mark one against the Mainz 05 and carries 22 in what it goes of Bundesliga.
Swindle Werner went back to remain without marking by second consecutive day and is third in the classification with 20 goals. The German keeps on being clear applicant, but will have to put the batteries so that the Pole and the Italian do not move away more. After him they arrive Christian and Haaland, that are intractable lately. The Portuguese, that marked two, carries 14 so many in the last nine days, whereas the Norwegian, that annotated one, carries seven followed with the Dortmund. Both plant with 19 just targets behind the germano.
Jaimie Vardy is the sixth qualifier with 17 goals and every time seems to be more far of the head. The Kun Agüero and Romelo Lukaku follow to the tip of the Leicester with 16 so many. The Argentinian did not mark in the defeat of the 'cityzens' against the Tottenham, whereas the Belgian was the hero of the triumph of the Inter of Milan in Údine with two goals that did him go up in the table of this Boot of Gold.
Sorga And Shkurin, by in front of Messi or Salah
After them they are Erik Sorga and Ilia Shkurin, with 31 targets and 19, respectively. The one of Tallin, in spite of being the maximum goleador of the continent, in the fight by this prize is abocado to the defeat because the goals in the league of Estonia only add a point. Shkurin, by his part, carries 28,5 points because the Byelorussian league also great less. Haaland Also has this problem by his so many in the Austrian league with the RB Salzburgo, but now that is in Germany will add the same that the rest of his competitors.
Wissam Ben Yedder closes the 'top 10' of the Boot of Gold with 15 goals. After the French there are several forwards of level empatados to 14 goals. Messi, that carries two consecutive days without marking, carries the same targets that Marcus Rashford, Mohammed Salah, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Danny Ings. The Argentinian star could be able of reengancharse to the fight by the prize, but if it takes a lot in putting the batteries could move away too as to litigate with Immobile and Lewandowski.
The classification of the Boot of Gold
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio/Italy) 25 goals/50 points
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern/Germany) 22 goals/44 points
- Swindle Werner (RB Leipzig/(Germany) 20 goals/40 points
- Erlin Haaland (Leicester/England) 23 goals/38 points
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Italy) 19 goals/38 points
- Jaimie Vardy (Leicester/Estonia) 17 goals/34 points
- Sergio Agüero (Manchester City/England) 16 goals/32 points
- Romelu Lukaku (Inter/Italy) 16 goals/32 points
- Erik Sorga (Flora Tallin/Estonia) 31 goals/31 points
- Ilia Shkurin (Energetik-BGU Minsk/Byelorussia) 19 goals/28,5 points
- Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco/France) 15 goals/30 points
- Leo Messi (Barça/Spain) 14 goals/28 points
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester Utd./England) 14 goals/28 points
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal/England) 14 goals/28 points
- Danny Ings (Southampton/England) 14 goals/28 points
- Mo Salah (Liverpool/England) 14 goals/28 points