MESSI DISTANCE IN THE BOOT OF GOLD
Kylian Mbappé, the only that it can snatch to Leo Messi his sixth Boot of Gold
Published:19/03/2019 - 11:45h
Updated:19/03/2019 - 11:46h
Kylian Mbappé Is practically the only big goleador European that, to fault of ten parties, can snatch to Leo Messi the Boot of Gold 2019. The rest of competitors find to a too wide distance and hardly remontable
To day of today, so only Kylian Mbappé seems able to snatch the Boot of Gold 2019 to Leo Messi, the one who accumulates already a total of 29 goals and walks direct to conquer the one who would be his third prize of maximum realizador consecutive European, and at all less than the sixth along his career futbolística. Kylian Mbappé Has annotated 26 targets in Tie it 1, and is therefore relatively near of the Argentinian.
Of the same way that in LaLiga Santander, in Tie it 1 of France also are missing only ten days so that it finish the championship. Ten parties in which Leo Messi can distanciarse even more of Mbappé and the rest of competitors, or the French approach to the rosarino in the case that suddenly it begin to flaquear of face to goal.
Another possibility is that Ernesto Valverde, that querrá keep to his main players frescos in Champions League, take advantage of the advantage of 10 points in LaLiga with regard to the classified second, the Athletic of Madrid, for rotar massively in the next days and propiciar the rest of Leo Messi. If the '10' lost some split suspender belts in the next days, Mbappé would have an opportunity of gold.
But Leo Messi will want to follow playing the big majority of parties of League, when having the will no only to conquer collective titles with the FC Barcelona but also individual prizes like the 'Pichichi' and the Boot of Gold. Very move# away appear already the Quagliarella, Cristiano Ronaldo, Piatek or the 'Kun' Agüero, the following of a list that dominates 'The Flea' with a lot of solvency.
Only Mbappé can avoid that Leo Messi conquer another Boot of Gold, and the true is that few motivations more remain him to the young French star this season 2018-19, when having the PSG Tie it 1 more than encarrilada and have fallen defeated in eighth of final of the Champions League against the Manchester United, precisely the next rival of the FC Barcelona.
Espanyol, Villarreal, Athletic, Huesca, Real Sociedad, Alavés, Raise, Celtic, Getafe and Eibar will be the next rival of the FC Barcelona in LaLiga Santander, and the most likely is that Messi do not play all the pending parties in the domestic championship. Seeing his state of form, in any case, there is not doubt that it will be able to keep a distance with Mbappé and mark with frequency in the next crashes, with the aim to finish to finish besides LaLiga for the Barça.
Historical of the Boot of Gold:
- 17-18: LEO MESSI (34 goals)
- 16-17: LEO MESSI (37 goals)
- 15-16: Luis Suárez (40 goals)
- 14-15: Cristiano Ronaldo (48 goals)
- 13-14: Cristiano Ronaldo / Luis Suárez (31 goals)
- 12-13: LEO MESSI (46 goals)
- 11-12: LEO MESSI (50 goals)
- 10-11: Cristiano Ronaldo (40 goals)
- 09-10: LEO MESSI (34 goals)
Classification of the Boot of Gold 2018-19
- 1. Leo Messi (FC Barcelona): 29 goals, 58 points
- 2. Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 26 goals, 52 points
- 3. Fabio Quagliarella (Sampdoria): 21 goals, 42 points
- 4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus): 19 goals, 38 points
- 4. Krzysztof Piatek (Milan): 19 goals, 38 points
- 5. Sergio Agüero (Manchester City): 18 goals, 36 points
- 5. Luis Suárez (FC Barcelona): 18 goals, 38 points
- 5. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern of Munich): 18 goals, 36 points
- 6. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 17 goals, 34 points
- 6. Edinson Cavani (PSG): 17 goals, 34 points
- 6. Harry Kane (Tottenham): 17 goals, 34 points
- 6. Nicolas Pépé (Lille): 17 goals, 34 points
- 6. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal): 17 goals, 34 points
- 6. Sadio Mané (Liverpool): 17 goals, 34 points
- 6. Duván Zapata (Atalanta): 17 goals, 34 points