ALSO SCORED IMMOBILE, THE LEADER
This is the Golden Boot: Messi presents his candidature and threatens the favorites
Published:23/02/2020 - 21:31h
Updated:24/02/2020 - 00:02h
The fight for the Golden Boot is on fire and Leo Messi was re-engaged in the fight to win with four goals against Eibar. He also marked Immobile, who is still the leader, and the rest of the candidates, with Lewandowski or Cristiano at the helm
The Boot of Gold follows that it burns and this week a new player has gone up to the car of the applicants to carry it. Leo Messi exhibited against the Eibar in the Camp Nou and annotated a spectacular poker that puts him in the fight by the award. For misfortune for the Argentinian, marked also the rest of favourites to carry this prize. Ciro Immobile, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski or Erling Haaland annotated in a very prolific day for the goleadores.
Immobile Follows leading the classification of this Boot of Gold and this Sunday annotated his twentieth seventh so much in the triumph of the Lazio. The ex sevillista does not go down his rhythm goleador and goes on doing a bestial campaign in the Series To. Also 'it wetted' Lewandowski, that put two in the victory of the Bayern of Munich against the Paderborn and him recortó one to the Italian. The Pole already adds 25 in the Bundesliga and is increasingly near to put in head.
On the other hand, Swindle Werner, Cristiano and Haaland follow pursuing to the two first qualifiers and did not fail to his appointment with the goal. The German put one in the 'manita' of the Leipzig in front of the Schalke 04 after being four crashes followed without seeing door. The Portuguese, by his part, made history in the Series To to the equalises the record of Gabriel Batistuta to mark in 11 consecutive days. Haaland Also put a golazo in the triumph of the Borussia Dortmund and follows of sweet. The three tips empatan to 21 targets.
After them, it shows already a Messi that it has reenganchado to the fight by the Boot of Gold in hardly a day. Immobile Still is far, but knowing to the rosarino would not be of extrañar that reached it in three or four good weeks. The '10' put four so many against the armeros, one by each party that was without marking in LaLiga until this Saturday. It carries already 18 in what it goes of championship suspender belt and is the 'Pichichi' of Spain, but what wants the culé is to do with this prize once again.
Aubameyang empató To 17 goals to Vardy and Lukaku
Jaimie Vardy, Romelo Lukaku and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang empatan to 17 goals after the one of Rosario. The English does not mark from finals of December of the past year and went back to not seeing door in front of the City this Saturday. The Belgian not even played with the Inter of Milan, since the crash suspended by threat of the coronavirus, that has arrive north of Italy. The one who if it annotated was the one of Gabon, that led the victory of the Arsenal with a doublet against the Everton.
The Kun Agüero and Wissam Ben Yedder carry 16, but did not mark this day. Erik Sorga carries 31 points and 31 targets and is the tenth second clasificaco. After him it is Kylian Mbappé with 15, that to his time empata with Danny Ings, that marked this weekend and sum the same so many. Finally, Ilia Shkurin and Alexander Sorloth empatan with 28,5 points and 19 targets and close this table of goleadores that aspire to the Boot of Gold.
The classification of the Boot of Gold
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio/Italy) 27 goals/54 points
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern/Germany) 25 goals/50 points
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Italy) 21 goals/42 points
- Erlin Haaland (Leicester/England) 25 goals/42 points
- Swindle Werner (RB Leipzig/(Germany) 21 goals/42 points
- Leo Messi (Barça/Spain) 18 goals/36 points
- Jaimie Vardy (Leicester/Estonia) 17 goals/34 points
- Romelu Lukaku (Inter/Italy) 17 goals/34 points
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal/England) 17 goals/34 points
- Sergio Agüero (Manchester City/England) 16 goals/32 points
- Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco/France) 16 goals/32 points
- Erik Sorga (Flora Tallin/Estonia) 31 goals/31 points
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG/France) 15 goals/30 points
- Danny Ings (Southampton/England) 15 goals/30 points
- Ilia Shkurin (Energetik-BGU Minsk/Byelorussia) 19 goals/28,5 points
- Alexander Sorloth (Trabzonspor/Turkey) 19 goals/28,5 points