LEWANDOWSKI, SOLID IN THE PEAK
Like this is the fight by the Golden Boot: Messi, very far
Published:3/02/2021 - 17:34h
Updated:3/02/2021 - 17:35h
The Pole accumulates 24 goals and sees from the rear-view mirror to his rivals. Junker and Pellegrino, second and third, have already reached his tope of goals after the ending of the Norwegian tournament. Haaland, Mbappé, Suárez and Lukaku keep an argued fight
The season continues advancing and the goleadores follow adding in his fight by the prize to the maximum artilleryman of the course. The classification has presented some modifications, but Robert Lewandowski keeps comfortable in the first box and outlines like the big favourite to do with the award.
In total, already are 24 the targets that carry the signature of the Pole in the 19 days of the Bundesliga contested up to now, that turn into 48 points. However, Cristiano Ronaldo no longer is his escort in the list: now it is the Danish Kasper Junker, of the Bodo Glimt Norwegian the one who occupies the second position with 27 goals for 40,5 units.
The podium the complete Amahl Pellegrino, that added 25 annotations with the Kristiansund before leaving to the Damac of Saudi Arabia, by which his register closes with 37,5 points. To the equal that in the case of Junker, the Norwegian no longer will be able to increase the figure of goals annotated, since the tournament of first division of the balompié Norwegian culminated in December.
Messi follows without going in in the 'top 10'
The 12 marked goals by Lionel Messi in the present edition of LaLiga still are not sufficient so that the winning maximum of the trophy inscribe his name between the ten first, where the last of the list add a total of 14 targets, by what the Argentinian would need to add two or three so many more than his nearer rival for ingresar to the 'top'.
The better chamber planted is Paul Onuachu, of the Genk, with 33 units product of his 22 goals. Closely they follow him André Silva, of the Eintracht of Frankfurt (16 goals and 32 points) and the surprising goleador of the Eredivisie Giorgios Giakoumakis of the VVV-Come it with 21 so many for 31,5 points.
Cristiano and Salah are seventh and eighth with the same record (15 goals, 30 points). The ninth box is for Philip Zinckernagel of the Bodo Glimt, the one who adds 19 goals and 29,5 points. In the last place of the 'top 10' develops a hard battle between goleadores of the main leagues, that are those that award more points by each marked goal, with until four players equalised with the same figures: Erling Haaland, Kylian Mbappé, Luis Suárez and Romelu Lukaku, all with 14 goals and 28 points.
Like this they are the first places:
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern of Munich): 48 points (24 goals)
- Kasper Junker (Bodo Glimt): 40,5 points (27 goals)
- Amahl Pellegrino (Kristiansund): 37,5 points (25 goals)
- Paul Onuachu (Genk): 33 points (22 goals)
- André Silva (Eintracht of Frankfurt): 32 points (16 goals)
- Georgios Giakoumakis (VVV-Come it): 31,5 goals (21 goals)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus): 30 points (15 goals)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 30 points (15 goals)
- Philip Zinckernagel (Bodo Glimt): 29,5 points (19 goals)
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund): 28 points (14 goals)
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 28 points (14 goals)
- Luis Suárez (Athletic of Madrid): 28 points (14 goals)
- Romelu Lukaku (Inter Of Milan): 28 points (14 goals)