THE BARÇA CONTRIBUTES THREE PLAYERS
The ranking of the most expensive players of the world by position
Published:5/11/2018 - 19:06h
Updated:5/11/2018 - 19:29h
The CIES Football Observatory has revolutionised the world of the football with his last studies, some of the which do not coincide with the public opinion of the fans. The case is that, now, has published the ranking of the most valuable players
The studies of the 'CIES Football Observatory' never leave indifferent to anybody, and the last that has gone out to the light, that desvela the 'Top 5' of the most valuable players of the planet by position, without place to doubts will not leave to accumulate criticisms of part of the fans more acérrimos during all the week, taking into account the remarkable absences that perceive .
In all the positions there is place for the controversy, taking into account that Jan Oblak (Athletic of Madrid) does not appear in the 'Top 5' of goalkeepers more valuable, of the same way that do not do it two of the best head offices of the world as they are Sergio Bouquets and Gerard Hammered in his respective ranking, neither neither Modric, Kroos, Busquets or Rakitic in the one of midfield players.
Between the sides do not appear Jordi Alba, Marcelo neither Carvajal, and neither trace of Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bleat and Luis Suárez in the category of the forwards, what leaves to the ranking of the 'CIES' as little credible for some, although the age and the degree of progression are two concepts to which gives them a lot of importance in the study, and from here that they do not appear too many already consecrated stars.
In any case, the results of the report made by the quoted observatory surprise to all and sundry, further that it neither is necessary to give them too much importance. The FC Barcelona has the luck to have of the central more valuable of the world, Samuel Umtiti, and also of the second better goalkeeper valued in the economic field, as it is Marc-André Ter Stegen.
Philippe Coutinho shows the head also in the 'Top 5' of attackers, the position that has chosen for him taking into account that lately it is of what more is used to to play, so much in the FC Barcelona as in the selection of Brazil.
In any case, sure that there will be more than a criticism for the observatory in the next days, and results surprising, in the chapter of sides, the presence of Marcos Alonso that, until does very little, has not been usual in the announcements of the Spanish Selection. To continuation leave them the 'Top 5' of the most valuable players of the market, by position, according to the 'CIES Football Observatory':
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG) 216,5 Millions
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) 197,3 Millions
- Neymar Júnior (PSG) 197 Millions
- Mohammed Salah (Liverpool) 173 Millions
- Philippe Coutinho (FCB) 171,3 Millions
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) 163,4 Millions
- Kevin of Bruyne (Manchester City) 150,4 Millions
- Paul Pogba (Manchester Utd) 130,5 Millions
- N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea) 90,6 Millions
- Eric Dier (Tottenham) 90,5 Millions
- Samuel Umtiti (FCB) 99,2 Millions
- Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham) 97,2 Millions
- Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea) 81,6 Millions
- Virgil Go Dijk (Liverpool) 80,2 Millions
- Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City) 80,2 Millions
- Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) 96,4 Millions
- Kyle Walker (Manchester City) 88,3 Millions
- Andrew Robertson (Liverpool) 68,9 Millions
- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) 65,6 Millions
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern München) 64,2 Millions
- Ederson Moraes (Manchester City) 102 Millions
- Ter Stegen (FCB) 99,1 Millions
- Alisson Becker (Liverpool) 90,8 Millions
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) 64,1 Millions
- Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea) 63,5 Millions