This is how the eighth of the Ibai Llanos FIFA tournament was resolved
Published:21/03/2020 - 23:39h
Updated:22/03/2020 - 01:15h
To fault of professional football, Ibai Flat has organised a tournament of the video game FIFA 20 in which it participates a player of each team of LaLiga. The Barça finally could not do it by reasons of sponsorship
The grave sanitary crisis caused by the coronavirus has caused that it detain the sport to brake the propagation of the pandemia. The football, of course, has suspended his activity completely, although there is the one who already has looked for alternative. One of them has been Ibai Flat, popular presenter, commentator and influencer, that has revolutionised the networks with a curious initiative.
The Basque has organised a charitable tournament of FIFA 20, a video game of football, so that the fans can enjoy of this sport although it was only of virtual form i symbolic. By the moment, already has advanced until the quarter-finals, being able to follow the parties by the channel of Twitch of Ibai, as well as in the official channels of LaLiga, eSports LaLiga, LaLiga TV, in the dial 54 of Movistar Plus and in #Go.
The tournament had a previous phase of three clashes to determine the players and teams that happened to eighth of final. Aitor Ruibal, of the Leganés, has won to Pedro Porro, of the Valladolid by 3-5; as well as to Lucas Pérez (Alavés) to Kevin Vázquez (Celtic) by 5-1. Complete this first round the duel between Embarba (Espanyol) and Edu Expósito (Eibar), in which it won the footballer armero by 3-6.
In eighth of final, Rubén García (Osasuna) lost against Rubial (Leganés) by 2-0; Reguilón (Seville) lost in front of Guruzeta (Athletic) by 2-1; Clerc (Raise) lost against Lucas Pérez (Alavés) by 3-2; Januzaj (Real Sociedad) lost in front of Llorente (Athletic of Madrid) by 3-5; Sergi Roberto (Barça) could not play by reasons of sponsorship of the Barça, by what happened to fourth Expósito (Eibar); Jason (Getafe) lost against Borja Churches (Betis) by 1-7; Morlanes (Villarreal) won in front of Being used to (Valencia) by 4-2; and Antonio Martínez (Granada) lost in front of Asensio (Real Madrid) by 2-0.
In quarter-finals, will confront to the 18:30 the Leganés (Aitor Ruibal) against the Athletic Club (Gorka Guruzeta); to the 19:00 the Alavés (Lucas Pérez) against the Athletic of Madrid (Marcos Llorente); to the 19:30, the Betis (Borja Churches) against the Eibar (Edu Expósito); and, finally, to the 20:00, the Villarreal (Manu Morlanes) in front of the Real Madrid (Marco Asensio).
The same Sunday, after the quarter-finals, will take place the semifinals. The first will contest to the 20:30 and, the second, to the 21:00. The tournament will decide in the big final, that is foreseen for the 21:30 and it will finish roughly to the 22:00. It will be here when it put an end to this charitable tournament of Ibai, in which it is recaptando money to struggle against the Coronavirus.
The picture of the draw
- Leganés (Aitor Ruibal) 5-3 Valladolid (Pedro Porro)
- Alavés (Lucas Pérez) 5-1 Celtic (Kevin Vázquez)
- Espanyol (Adrían Embarba) 3-6 Eibar (Edu Expósito)
CROSSES OF EIGHTH OF FINAL:
- Leganés (Aitor Ruibal) 2-0 Osasuna (Rubén García)
- Seville ( Sergio Reguilón) 1-2 Athletic Club (Gorka Guruzeta)
- Alavés (Lucas Pérez 3-2 Raise (Carlos Clerc)
- Real Sociedad (Adnan Januzaj) 3-5 Athletic of Madrid (Marcos Llorente)
- Eibar (Edu Expósito) - Barcelona (Sergi Roberto)
- Getafe (Jason Remeseiro) 1-7 Betis (Borja Churches)
- Villareal (Manu Morlanes) 4-2 Valency (Carlos Soler)
- Granada (Jose Antonio Martínez) 0-2 Real Madrid (Marco Asensio)
SCHEDULES And CROSSES OF CHAMBERS:
- 18:30 Leganés (Aitor Ruibal) - Athletic (Gorka Guruzeta)
- 19:00 Alavés (Lucas Pérez) - Athletic of Madrid (Marcos Llorente)
- 19:30 Betis (Borja Churches) - Eibar (Edu Expósito)
- 20:00 Villarreal (Manu Morlanes) - Real Madrid (Marco Asensio)