IRREGULAR BARÇA IN BALAÍDOS
The 1x1 of Barça players against Celta
Published:27/06/2020 - 21:19h
Updated:6/07/2020 - 03:54h
FC Barcelona tied on their visit to Celta de Vigo this Saturday and left two gold points in the fight for LaLiga. This is the 1x1 of the players in the Balaídos showdown
The FC Barcelona could not win to the Celtic of Vigo in Balaídos and yielded a tie to 2 that puts even more in danger the fight by this League. The Barcelona had moments of good football and arrived with clarity in several occasions, especially in the first time, but forgave and gave wings to the celtiñas. The Galicians, that had also several dangerous approaches, attained sobreponerse to the 0-1 and to the 1-2 to finish equalising the result in the 88 by mediation of Iago Sails.
In spite of carrying good advantage part of the crash, can not say that the Barça completed a perfect party. The Catalans allowed that the Celtic grew and were not at all fine to the hour to defend. Luis Suárez was in way 'killer' with two goals, Leo Messi assisted him in the two and Marc-André ter Stegen saved in several occasions, but no all the players gave this so high level. This is an assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn in this commitment suspender belt.
The 1x1 of the Barça against the Celtic
- Quique Setién: Valiente. To the Cantabrian has accused him to be a species of Ernesto Valverde 2.0 for putting always to the veterans, but in Balaídos took out of start to Ansu Fati and Riqui Puig in place of Antoine Griezmann and Arthur Melo. The changes went him well to the Barça in the first part, but in the second the Celtic improved and finish empatando. Nevertheless, it threw in fault something more than interventionism of the míster when the vigueses pushed and the culés did not walk of the all well.
- Ter Stegen: Decisive. The German went back to be beside Luis Suárez the big protagonist of the Barça. It took out a one against one of Brais Méndez in the first time, a big hand to Iago Sails shortly after and in the second part also saved to his with two good unemployed to Nolito, one of them milagrosa. Besides, it avoided several played of danger going out of his goal in long balloons of the Celtic. If it did not go by him, surely the Barcelona not even would be in the fight by LaLiga right now.
- Nélson Semedo: It has to give more. The Portuguese was not badly, especially in the first time, although it follows expecting more than him. It went up the band, combined and did not defend at all badly, but remained half in many of his actions in contrary field. Has speed and aptitudes as to do it, but in Vigo did not go his rounder meeting.
- I hammered: Imperial. The Catalan multiplied in Vigo and went definitely the best of the defence barcelonista. It covered the gaps that left the other and avoided several opportunities that could be dangerous for put it of Ter Stegen. Besides, it commanded a balloon to the crossbar to the beginning of the crash that could have been the 0-1. It committed the doubtful fault to Rafinha by an imprudent entrance that finish meaning the 2-2, but in spite of this, no can him put neither a but.
- Umtiti: Stray. The French went back to be headline at last, but did not complete a good party. It saw him something stray when backing and Hammered had to cover his errors when planting in too many moments. It left a pair of good entrances, but is indisputable that to the Barça arrived him more with the one of Yaoundé that what are used to to arrive with Clément Lenglet in the centre of the saga.
- Jordi Alba: Without danger. It was not the best day of the left-handed side, that could not leave any of his classical dangerous rises in front of the Celtic. No it saw him too much in Vigo and the Barcelona clearly threw him in fault to give him depth to his game. Setién Saw it and at the end decided to substitute him to give entrance to Junior Firpo in the second part.
- Ivan Rakitic: Of more to less. It was playing very well until the loss of balloon that propició the 1-1. That was his big lunar, but by the other was a worthy relief of the sanctioned Sergio Busquets. It touched easy, went a support for all his mates and facilitated the exit of balloon to the defences. It was not brilliant, but went surely the best meeting of the Croatian after the stop.
- Arturo Vidal: Desaparecido.el Chilean is indisputable headline from does time because of the low level of Arthur and to the injury of Frenkie of Jong, but against the vigueses was not too active. In the creation left little and did not arrive to the rival area like other days, by what his contribution remained in almost at all. It caused the fault of the 0-1, but further of this no saw him too much.
- Riqui Puig: A blow of cool air. The one of Matadepera took advantage of his titularity and left a lot of destellos of all what can contribute him to this Barça. It asked it, it combined with all his mates and broke lines with several drivings of a lot of level. It was of more to less and at the end was substituted by Arthur Melo. The canterano was definitely the best news of the Barça in Vigo.
- Leo Messi: it was missing Him the goal. The Argentinian never plays bad and in Balaídos went back to be decisive when giving him to Suárez the two so many that marked. Further of this, offered always and could mark in a pair of occasions. Unfortunately for him, the goal is him resisting and was not hit of face to door by third consecutive crash. Still like this, almost all what did the Barcelona in attack was thanks to him.
- Luis Suárez: Matador: The charrúa hardly smelt the balloon in the first part, but of face to door had one and the enchufó. In the second time also 'killed' to the Celtic with a wonderful manoeuvre inside the area and a shot crossed with the left-handed perfect. Still it has to improve in the physical and futbolístico, but already has recovered his smell and this is a grandísima news for his team.
- Ansu Fati: Agitador. The juvenile was headline and desbordó and created danger from the left band in the first time. In the second part did not take part so much, but still like this, as Riqui gave him another air to a Barça that needed a change like this. It was substituted in the second time by Martin Braithwaite, but definitely left good feelings by enésima time.
- Braithwaite: Happened of revolutions. The Danish played little more than 20 minutes, but did not do big thing. It did not create any occasion of danger neither put in aprietos to the defence of the Celtic. It received yellow card and could be expelled by another possible cardboard that demanded the celtiñas.
- Griezmann: Signalled in the 2-2. The French was acting by second crash followed and did not go in until the minute 81. It did not contribute at all since, although in his defence it is necessary to say that the Barça saw superadísimo in the last 15 minutes. Setién Signalled him in the 2-2 by have not covered well in the barrier the shot of Sails.
- Junior Firpo: it Contributed lungs. Setién Saw to Jordi Alba tired and little hit and took out to the ex of the Betis to contribute more physical. It left a pair of careers in attack, but further of this did not do big thing. It was missing him time to stand out something more.
- Arthur: Without time. The brasileñon went out in the 86 by Riqui to have the ball, but Sails disassembled this change two minutes afterwards with his so much of fault. The Celtic empató and the Barcelona disappeared from this moment. The one of Goiana, ready to close his course to the Juventus of Turín, hardly touched it.