ONLY MESSI SAVED FROM THE BURN
The 1x1 of Barça players in the defeat against Levante
Published:2/11/2019 - 21:38h
Updated:25/01/2020 - 23:33h
FC Barcelona repeated the same mistakes as usual away from home and paid dearly against Levante. Only Messi was up to the match and the average level of his teammates left much to be desired
The FC Barcelona went out escaldado of his visit to Raise and fell in the Ciutat of València with bang. The culés lost by 3-1 by fault of a deafening second part in which the granotas traced back the 0-1 of Messi. The levantinistas marked three so many in less than ten minutes and the blaugrana did not know neither could react.
Leo Messi was the only that for real saved of burns it and Nélson Semdo did not play at all badly in left band. Further of them, the performance of the Barcelona in Raise was disastrous, especially in the second half. This is the assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Raise
- Ter Stegen: Viewer of exception. The German could not do at all to avoid the three goals of the Raise and, further of these occasions, did not receive any dangerous shot between the three sticks. In the so much of Mayoral, the germano threw with everything and touched the balloon, but was insufficient to take out the tremendo shot of the ex madridista.
- Sergi Roberto: it did not contribute at all. The one of Reus was to title in right band by the rotations that did Valverde, but hardly contributed at all in attack. His rises finish almost always with a pass backwards and did not have depth. In defence, hardly had work in the first time, but suffered in the second part in front of Morals and Mayoral.
- I hammered: From bad to worse. The '3' carries several weeks showing that it does not go through his best moment. Against the Raise was very bad planted in the three goals and did not impose in practically any individual duel. Usually, Lenglet is used to to help him in these occasions, but the French neither was fine this afternoon.
- Lenglet: It did not impose as of habit. If I Hammered it is not well and on Lenglet neither imposes , the Barça suffers as it suffered in this second part against the granotas. The Frenchman did not transmit security, was not conclusive and cleared badly in the goal of Radoja. Late to forget also for him.
- Nélson Semedo: Of more to less. The Portuguese went back to change of band by the rotations and went back to cuajar a remarkable meeting. It was one of the best in the first time and even caused the penalti of the goal. In the left side played to good level in attack and defence in the first 45 minutes, but went down his level in the seconds. It closed badly in the goal of Campaign and did not show so active in attack in the second part. In spite of this, was not at all badly in the global of party.
- Of Jong: Regulate. The Dutch played of mediocentro pure against the Raise, but could not show all his quality by the global performance of the team. It left details, as almost always, but did not have too much continuity. In the second half, had to impose his law in the half, but like the rest of midfield players did not attain to dominate and do with the ball.
- Vidal: Exceeded. The Chilean was not comfortable in any moment and was one of the most toneless of the Barça in Valencia. It did not go in in the party in any moment and did not give the arrival from backwards that it expected . It finished being substituted by Busquets in the second part. Before, it gave a plantillazo that for other referees could have meant the red cardboard.
- Arthur: Only it appeared in the penalti. The Brazilian only left see in the meeting to give him to Semedo the pass to the gap that caused the penalti that put Messi. By the other, his performance left a lot that wish and did not help in defence all what would owe. Besides, it could be expelled in the first time when doing a fault of yellow having already another.
- Messi: The best. The rosarino was once again the best of the Barça. Only he gave feeling of danger in the area of the Raise and besides converted the penalti of the 0-1. In the second part, marked the 3-2 after a spectacular individual manoeuvre, but the VAR finish cancelling it by offside previous of Griezmann.
- Griezmann: Grey. The French left it everything in the field and helped a lot of in defence, but in attack hardly appeared. His only important contribution in the area levantinista was a good shot with the right to pass of Messi that took out with the foot Aitor in the first part. Further of this, no encaró, did not find his place in the field and went back to disappoint.
- Luis Suárez: it did not contribute at all. The charrúa played 41 minutes before being substituted by Carles Pérez by annoyances in the sóleo. In this time, did not do absolutely at all and did not engage to the defence granota. It came to mark in several consecutive meetings, but his good series broke in Raise.
- Carles Pérez: it did not take advantage of his opportunity. The canterano went out by Suárez in the first part and tried it whenever it could. In spite of his win, his intentonas did not finish in at all and finish going through the party without penalty neither glory.
- Ansu Fati: It did not agitate too much the crash. Valverde Took him out to fault of little more than 20 minutes for the end and was not the agitador that expected . The juvenile had a pair of opportunities to mark, but was not hit. Encaró When it could, but the defence levantinista stopped him with relative ease
- Busquets: The one of Badia went out to put something of order in the second part by Vidal, but in any moment marked his rhythm. It jumped to the field in the impás of the 2-1 to the 3-1 and he was the one who diverted the ball after the strike of Radoja for despistar to Ter Stegen. With balloon, hardly contributed at all and his go through the party was irrelevant.