MESSI AND TER STEGEN SAVED
1x1 of Barça players against Slavia Prague
Published:24/10/2019 - 00:57h
Updated:25/01/2020 - 23:34h
FC Barcelona achieved a valuable victory in Prague by winning the Slavia by a tight 1-2. The Catalans forgave much up, but they could also fit some more goal. This is the 1x1 of the Barça players
The FC Barcelona went out alive of Prague with a valuable victory in the pocket. The culés were upper to whiles, had spare opportunities to mark more goals, but also suffered it indecible in front of the Slavia. The Czechs arrived with danger in too many occasions and only the big performance of Ter Stegen avoided that they marked some goal more.
Leo Messi and the German goalkeeper were the only that gave the level in Prague and they were the attendants to mark the difference. The half level of the Barcelona was quite low and Ernesto Valverde neither hit too much with the changes in the second part. This is the assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Slavia Prague
- Ter Stegen: Salvador of the Barça. The archer went back to be the hero of the Barça in Champions a night more. It took out two very clear opportunities in the first part, stopped a pair of opportunities more and showed so safe as always. If it does not become by him, the Barcelona would have lost in Prague.
- Semedo: Of more to less. The carrilero began well, but went diluting with the step of the minutes. It went up well the band in the first time and created danger, but did not hit in the last pass. The carrilero suffered much more in the second part and Olayinka created him quite a lot of problems.
- I hammered: The most irregular defence. The '3' had whiles in which it was concentrated and took out all what arrived him by his zone, and others in which it saw something surpassed. Lenglet Had to save him in several crosses.
- Lenglet: The leader of the Barcelona saga. It was the more serious and committed defender of the Barça. Well to the crossing, attentive in the helps and hit in the exit of balloon. It threw him a hand to Hammered when it saw surpassed.
- Jordi Alba: Regulate in both areas. The one of L'Hospitalet still has not recovered his best level and follows adapting after the injury. In defence suffered to whiles and in attack was not the puñal that is used to to be usually.
- Busquets: Too alone in the half. The one of Badia no longer is to hold the midfield without help and in front of the Slavia was too alone. The meetings with speed surpass him and against the Czechs suffered a lot without balloon. His intelligence and quality helped him to compensate his fault of physicist, but had to be substituted by Vidal in the final stretch.
- Of Jong: Practical and effective. The Dutch was probably the best in the centre of the field culé. It held well the ball, tried to connect with the ones of up and was well in the pressure and in defence. Besides, it went back to arrive well from backwards and brushed the goal in an occasion.
- Arthur: Only it contributed the assistance to Messi. The alone Brazilian appeared in Prague to give him the pass of goal of the 1-0 to Messi. Had details of quality because it is very good, but did not have continuity. It lost several dangerous balloons and, further of the goal, did not connect with the ones of up. Rakitic Went in by him in the last minutes.
- Messi: The best. The rosarino was, with difference, the best player of field. He and Ter Stegen sustained to the Barça in Prague during the 95 minutes of meeting. The '10' encaró, dribbled, held the ball, looked for the spaces, left several times only to Suárez and besides marked a goal with a big definition of left-handed.
- Griezmann: Voluntarioso In defence, invalid in attack. The French left it everything in the field and helped a lot of in defence, but in attack did not appear. Hardly it saw him in the area of the Slavia and finished going to the bench when it went in Dembélé.
- Dembélé: Agitador Without precision. The French extreme went out to take advantage of the spaces that was leaving the Slavia, but only did it half. It attacked well the spaces, created danger, but went back to be imprecise in the last metres.
- Arturo Vidal: Fallón. The Chilean did not give the level that gave against the Inter when it went in in the second time. It went out by Busquets and the only that did was to lose balloons. Besides, almost it does penalti in a fault that the VAR finished decreeing like fault out of the area.
- Rakitic: It managed without penalty neither glory. Valverde Took him out to fault of little more than five minutes for the discount and hardly saw him . It had to help to have the ball and hold the result, but could not stop the frantic rhythm of the Slavia.