GREAT MATCH OF ALMOST ALL THE TEAM
The 1x1 of Barça players in the victory against Leganés
Published:30/01/2020 - 22:23h
Updated:30/01/2020 - 22:38h
FC Barcelona easily surpassed Leganés in the round of 16 of the Cup by a forceful 5-0. This is the 1x1 of the players in the confrontation against the picklers of the Camp Nou
The Barça recovered his best version at last in front of a Leganés that could not do at all to avoid the exhibition culé. Quique Setién hit with the change of system and the 4-3-3 propició that the blaugrana felt more comodos that in previous days. They shined quite a lot of footballers and the global level of the staff was of remarkable high. Leo Messi went back to be the best, but also stood out Griezmann, Arturo Vidal or Clément Lenglet. This is the assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Leganés
- Quique Setién: Hit. The technician santanderino gave with the key at last and to the fourth was the defeated. The Cantabrian left backwards the change of system to three head offices and went back to the classical 4-3-3 with which shined all his footballers. The Barça controlled the party to his antojo, suffered less in defence and besides was more incisive, vertical and deep that never in the era Setién. Good work of the Cantabrian correcting what did not work.
- Ter Stegen: Solvent. The German did not have almost work in all the party and the little that had completed it with solvency. It had to take part in some far shot and some approach in the first part, but at all important. It played by the injury of Net, but the normal is that it go back to the bench in the chambers of Glass.
- Semedo: Incisive. The Portuguese was to title for the first time since Setién is trainer of the Barça and shined in the 4-3-3. It gave him to Griezmann the first goal after a big incursion by right band and went up several times with danger. In defence was solvent and hardly conceded opportunities in his side. It could remove him the place to Sergi Roberto if it follows like this.
- I hammered: Regulate. The central Catalan is not in his best moment and this went back to remain clear in front of the Leganés. It did not suffer as against Valencia, but saw him slow in some actions and sinned of excess of confidence in others. It was of the greyest in the Barcelona, especially in contrast with a Lenglet that yes shined.
- Lenglet: Reivindicativo. The French defender did a big party against the Madrilenian and even marked a goal to round it. The ex sevillista was very concentrated backwards and took out the balloon played with a lot of tarpaulin. It improved to Umtiti in everything and showed that, in spite of his bajón in the last weeks, has to be the central headline of the Barça.
- Jordi Alba: Of less to more. It cost him to the good of Alba go in in the meeting, but in what it did it turned into a puñal by band. It added to the attack whenever had opportunity and left several dangerous centres that almost turn into goal. It failed in an occasion in defence, but did not happen to greater. Setién Changed him by Junior Firpo in the second part to give him rest.
- Sergio Busquets: Surpassed. Although the Barcelona controlled the meeting as it wanted to, the course of more with which played the rest of his mates prejudiced to the of Badia. It was missing him speed to the hour to take out the balloon in some occasion and took in feeling important. In spite of everything, his quality finish sobreponiendo and left details of level.
- Frenkie Of Jong: Assistant. The Dutch still has to step more in his game, but already begins to show more by the rival area. Against the Leganés risked more and this did him fail in some deliveries, but also be decisive in the 3-0 of Leo Messi. A big his pass to the space propició the so much of the Argentinian, the same that sucedió with Griezmann in Ibiza.
- Arturo Vidal: Worker. The Chilean completed the midfield in front of the Leganés and did a big work so much in defence as in attack. It worked a lot in defence, tried to connect with the forwards, arrived to the rival area and moved well between lines. Until Arthur recover his level, has won be the elected to play beside Busquets and Of Jong.
- Leo Messi: Alien. Even in a party in normal for him, the '10' Barcelona did things of another world. He initiated the played of the goal of Griezmann, put him the balloon to Lenglet in the head for the 2-0 and also deleitó to the Camp Nou with a pass magistral to Jordi Alba in the so much that cancelled him to the ex of the Athletic. In the second part left backwards his facet of assistant and sentenced the crash with two goals, one of rebound and another after seating to Cuéllar and define without goalkeeper.
- Antoine Griezmann: Precise. The French, as already sucedió in Ibiza in eighth, was precise of face to put it rival. It marked the 1-0 with a wonderful definition with the right and also converted the second, although they finish it to him cancelling. To fault of a '9' born, the '17' is the most alike that has the Barça in the staff to a 'killer' and his mates have to follow looking for him as up to now.
- Ansu Fati: Desequilibrante. The Hispanic-guinean went back to the left after three crashes been still in the right and at last reencontró with his best version. In this side desequilibró whenever it could, generated advantages and went a quebradero of head for the defence pepinera. It failed a goal sung in the second part that propició the so much of Arthur, but left good feelings at last.
- Rakitic: Solid. The Croat went in in the second time by Arturo Vidal to ensure the result and did it without despeinarse. It did not do big things, but went a good support for his mates and was sure in the pass in the half hour that was on the terrain of game.
- Junior Firpo: Unobserved. The ex of the Betis went in to give him rest to Jordi Alba to fault of little less than half hour. It did not have any intervention stood out in attack, but neither suffered in defence, that is what more attributes him . The Leganés already was surrendered and the low rhythm that marked the Barça did not help to that it could shine.
- Arthur Melo: Goleador. The Brazilian played little more than 20 minutes, but this sufficed him to mark a goal. It took advantage of of the double rebound after failures of Ansu and Messi to mark to pleasure without goalkeeper. The target has to serve to give him confidence of face to next clashes.