The 1x1 of the Barça players against Granada
Published:22/09/2019 - 01:05h
Updated:3/10/2019 - 01:20h
FC Barcelona was defeated in its visit to Granada in the fifth match of LaLiga 2019-20. This is the 1x1 of the players in the game in Los Cármenes
The FC Barcelona tripped with bang in his visit to the Stadium of The Cármenes, of where went out leader of LaLiga the Granada. The Catalans fit a goal very soon and went in tow during all the meeting, in a clash in which they went back to evidenciar his problems every time that play far of the Camp Nou. It touches to look for solutions with urgency, because the fight by the titles does not expect to anybody.
To individual level, the Barcelona offer lights and shadows, but what is clear is that the community does not work . The series of good game in Saint Mamés and The Sadar disappeared in the Signal Iduna Park and in the coliseo nazarí, what approaches the worries and adds more pressure. It is difficult to understand because the soltura that leaves see home dispels in what it touches to displace.
There are few suspenses in the staff barcelonista, but also there is very few that surpass the approved. With lighthouses like Frenkie of Jong and Luis Suárez lit is not sufficient to be up, and with Leo Messi still in low form after some months of injury, it is necessary to look for reliable alternatives. This is an assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn in the Day 5 of LaLiga:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Granada
- Ernesto Valverde: Discussed. It does long that the criticisms surround to the technician, and when it has decided to be brave and bet by the youngsters, the results are not him recompensando. Still it has not found the centre of the ideal field for the Barça, and the descolocación in the medullary is happening bill so much to the hour to defend as to create, two subjects in which it touches to improve with urgency.
- Marc-André ter Stegen: Sold. The German could not do too many stops in The Cármenes, because in the first goal surpassed him of rebound and in the second could not repeat his performance saviour from the eleven metres. Had a moment of doubt in a centre that blocó badly, but reacted to time to save on the line.
- Nélson Semedo: Desperate. To the Portuguese saw him happen a bad while with the bad image of the team. It tried to contribute speed and rhythm from the right and also when it touched him move to the left-handed lane, but were missing him supports in a group too descolocado.
- Gerard Hammered: Struck. The Barcelonan diverted the fateful centre that finish propiciando the first so much, and had to encourage to cover the numerous roads of water that there was in the room of machines and in the retaguardia. Also it had a particular duel with Roberto Soldered, that delivered patadas until tiring and hardly saw a yellow card.
- Clément Lenglet: Correct. As I Hammered, the French appeared in the played of the 1-0, in which it carried a push that the VAR did not consider like fault. The action continued with the one of Beauvais hurting in the floor, and although it recovered and could complete the 90 minutes, followed happening difficulties with the contras of the Andalusians.
- Junior Firpo: Sunk. The Hispanic-dominican committed a double error at the beginning of the party and did not raise head. Ramón Azeez marked because the youngster complicated in a pass backwards that it stole him Soldered and when it treated to cover to Antonio Doors slipped and fell to the floor. After the fateful minute 2, was nervous, imprecise and desatinado, what caused that Valverde substituted him to the rest.
- Sergi Roberto: Stray. The canterano has gone back in several occasions to the centre of the field, but does not attain to be notable because it is not very placed and neither achieves to be vertical. Between the urgencies is forced to find him a place, because it moves between the average and the right side without penalty neither glory.
- Frenkie Of Jong: Desatado. The Dutch is one of the few lights of the Barça in this unpleasant start of course, since it shines almost always independently of his position. This time gave gone out to the possession as it could in front of the grenadian pressure, and also descolgó to generate the danger that did not contribute the interiors. It can not do it all, and needs solvent partners that recompongan to a Barça that splits in half.
- Ivan Rakitic: Worn. After the doubts veraniegas, the Croat has not gone back to be the same, since it has turned into acting and the worst is that it is it to him believing. In his first titularity of the campaign was far of his best version, offering as always but plane in the touch and surpassed by the intensity of the opponents. In the minute 62 saw him incrédulo when it substituted him Arturo Vidal.
- Carles Pérez: Missing. The one of Granollers has been one of the disclosures of the campaign, but costs to agree that it played against the Granada. No desbordó, did not have opportunities and hardly put a pair of balloons to the area. Valverde Substituted him by Leo Messi to the rest.
- Antoine Griezmann: Missing (2). The French follows without finding his place in the Barça, and what begins to be clear is that in the left does not go to shine. It does not have speed for the desborde and this position does him predictable, because it only can happen to backwards or break to the centre without possibility of shot. It tried to move to offer solutions, but did not find him.
- Luis Suárez: Insistent. Faithful to his imperturbable character, the Uruguayan did not stop to try it in spite of being too isolated. His were the best and scarce occasions of the first time, but the defence tied him in short and did not attain zafarse.
- Leo Messi: Lacking of rhythm. The Argentinian has gone back to play after several months of inactivity, and this is noticing . The Barça improved in what it went out because it still follows imposing, but in what they happened some minutes noticed that it needs more time to put to tone, physical and mentally.
- Ansu Fati: Taponado. If the class of Messi was not sufficient, neither cost the freshness of the guinean. The Granada is leader because it brought the very learnt lesson, and multiplied in helps to his side so that the youngster could not do of his. Like the rosarino, gave the feeling to improve immediately to the team, but his effervescence lasted little.
- Arturo Vidal: Unlucky. The Chilean is more leading in this party by a penalti committed that by what could help. His anarchy and intensity did not suffice for recomponer to a Barça broken, and the VAR darse that after a head butt fallido of a footballer rojiblanco, the hand of the midfield player was out of place. Álvaro Vadillo put the sentence from the eleven metres.