The 1x1 of the Barça players against Real Betis
Published:26/08/2019 - 01:45h
Updated:26/08/2019 - 01:45h
FC Barcelona won against Real Betis in the second match of LaLiga 2019-20. This is the 1x1 of the players in the game in the Camp Nou
The FC Barcelona parked the penalties of the first day and attained his first victory in LaLiga 2019-20 after surpassing to the Real Betis. The Catalans began losing in the Camp Nou but did not leave carry by the doubts, and after empatar before the rest, sentenced the meeting with a start fulgurante in the second half. After certifying the traced back, Arturo Vidal and Loren exchanged golazos for rubricar the definite 5-2.
And between the curiosities of the duel stands out that the five first so many were with the left-handed, in a night in which Leo Messi observed from the terracing. The Argentinian ausentó of the commitment by caution after some annoyances and carried a fright with the target of Nabil Fekir, although afterwards it assisted proud to the recital that finish with Antoine Griezmann (2), Carles Pérez and Jordi Alba leaving his footprint in the marker.
The Barcelona closed with big feelings a party with a lot of questions for the memory, like the première scorer of the French and the Catalan or the debuts of Ansu Fati and Junior Firpo. It touches to follow rowing to approach to the leadership, but playing of this form there will be any problem. This is an assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn in the Day 2 of LaLiga:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Real Betis
- Ernesto Valverde: Rewarded. If it does a week Aritz Aduriz punished to a Barça that did not play badly, this time insist served to carry a prize deserved. The extremeño did not leave intimidate by the defeat in Saint Mamés and bet by an eleven very similar, in which it did not have fear to plant to young promises. With the wind in favour, also atinó with the changes, giving rest to Sergio Busquets or Rafinha Alcántara and giving minutes to Arturo Vidal, Ansu Fati and Junior Firpo.
- Marc-André ter Stegen: Sold. The German was not too required along the 90 minutes, but further of blocar some shot without too much danger, fit two goals in two actions in which it could not present battle. Nabil Fekir surpassed him with a shot raso and crusader and Loren with a zapatazo from the distance in front of which neither could do at all.
- Nélson Semedo: Incisive. The Portuguese did not tire to go up in a band in which it coexisted with numerous mates, because in addition to the interior Sergi Roberto, by there left fall Antoine Griezmann, Carles Pérez -to the that assisted in his goal- and Rafinha Alcántara. The pressure after loss of his mates was a relief and helped him to collaborate in the recoveries, and even left some chispazos of quality in the final instants.
- Gerard Hammered: Slow. The Barcelonan dominated a week more the aerial duels and the exit of balloon, but suffered in excess in the careers with Nabil Fekir or Loren. So much the French like the malagueño did him happen some difficulties to open field and showed that it needs something more than shooting to offer an excellent performance with regularity. Even so, it was of remarkable.
- Clément Lenglet: Correct. The intense pressure of all the team helped to the saga to live calmer, and when the Andalusian attacks surpassed the first lines, the defence answered with solvency. His gear with Hammered is still working to perfection, although both have to tune to avoid unfit them that they still cause some isolated frights.
- Jordi Alba: Desatado. As to Semedo, the responsibility of his mates allowed him take freedoms in attack, and this translated in a sinfín of centres and even in a goal. In an action of the first time, was about to to repeat his played classical with Leo Messi, but Sidnei appeared to divert the finish of Rafinha that colaba. In the second half, went back to look, and as it did not see to the Argentinian near, dared to kick and finish lodging the balloon in the meshes.
- Sergi Roberto: Assistant. The canterano was very disordered in the visit to Saint Mamés, but the entrance of Sergio Busquets gave him confidence and allowed him descolgarse to break lines and deliver several assistances. In the two targets of Griezmann gave the definite pass, and his character contributed solvency in the room of machines and atrevimiento in offensive phase.
- Sergio Busquets: Committed. The one of Badia began something slow and gave a pass that cost a goal against, but did not take in replacing and leave clear that has a lot that contribute to this Barça. It was loose in the theft after loss and inflated to recover balloons, and also gave a so much to Jordi Alba that it appreciated it to him in a conjoint celebration. After a without importance hit, was substituted by Arturo Vidal in the minute 74.
- Frenkie Of Jong: Worker. The Dutch did not shine this time like left interior, but multiplied to attend to all the needs of his mates. It was to offer whenever somebody needed a support in attack and was of the first in going down to do defensive coverages. It could mark to the start of the duel, but notices that it is not leading and in the penalty spot, with everything of face, opted for controlling and happen.
- Carles Pérez: Triunfador. The one of Granollers was one of the best of the first time, in which desbordó, centred and combined to show that has the necessary to triumph dressing of Barcelona. After the rest lost something of leadership and could him in occasions the anxiety for marking, but finish celebrating his wished goal in a diagonal that finalised calmly and a shot raso and placed. In the minute 78 left his place to another perla of the Masia, Ansu Fati.
- Antoine Griezmann: Estrella. The French had it difficult because it hoarded all the looks in absence of Messi, Luis Suárez and Ousmane Dembélé, but this time was to the height. It understood to perfection with Rafinha and Carles Pérez and did not suffer like nine because the forward was very mobile, what allowed him take advantage of the spaces and outline to annotate a doublet and give an assistance to Arturo Vidal. It left to a side the nightmare of Saint Mamés to confirm that it can be determinant.
- Rafinha Alcántara: Magic. The Brazilian is in shape and continues showing that it deserves a place in the team and in the eleven. It understands with any one that was to his side, moves by all the front of attack and is able of desequilibrar with electricity and ideas. It is a complement excellent so much in the centre of the field as in the forward, in which it always generates danger.
- Arturo Vidal: Goleador. The Chilean jumped to the lawn in the minute 74 and did not take in joining to the party. It did not tire to run in the chamber of hour that had to his disposal and in followed appeared by the area to finish a centre of Griezmann and plant it in the same square, breaking the series of zurdazos with a derechazo that put in foot to the Camp Nou.
- Ansu Fati: Disclosure. Another canterano like Carles Pérez left him his place, and in hardly ten minutes the youngster of 16 years left his card of visit to the fans of the Estadi. It did case to the councils of Víctor Valdés, his trainer in the Juvenile and was calm and blatant. It is vertical and incisive and brushed the goal in a shot from the right that left licking the stick.
- Junior Firpo: Testimonial. The Hispanic-dominican also went out in the straight final and planted by in front of Jordi Alba. Had time to go in at stake although without special importance, but could enjoy of his debut home in a very special day, since it found again with his ex team.