GOOD FEELINGS, BAD RESULT
The 1x1 of the Barça players against Sevilla
Published:20/06/2020 - 02:05h
Updated:6/07/2020 - 03:58h
FC Barcelona tied his duel against Sevilla in the thirtieth match of LaLiga 2019-20. This is the 1x1 of the players in the game in the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
The FC Barcelona tripped in his visit to the Seville, and the tie hurts because it did not play badly and because it leaves LaLiga near at hand of the Real Madrid. The Catalans started with strength in Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán and overwhelmed to the Andalusians, but did not find the goal and paid his efforts. After the first pause for the hydratation, the venues activated and his wall did not fall in spite of the reaction and to the insistence of the barcelonistas.
The Barcelona controlled almost in his whole the first half hour, in which the blanquirrojos hardly could breathe. The pressure after loss of the visitors and the imprecisions of the ones of house decanted the field to the goal of Tomas Vaclik, that only could take air with an opportunity for Jules Koundé. When the referee decreed the first stop, Julen Lopetegui ordered to his troops and found the key.
The positive inertia of the hispalenses kept in the resumption, in which Marc-André ter Stegen sustained to the culés. They did lacking clear occasions of Lucas Ocampos and Munir The Haddadi so that Quique Setién took out to Arthur, and although the Brazilian contributed oxygen, was not sufficient. The petrol finish for a group that tried it with more heart that football, and that needs a favour of the Real Sociedad to retain the leadership. This is an assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn in the Day 30 of LaLiga:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Seville
- Quique Setién: Baffled. The technician had gone rotando to the team with tarpaulin, but in Seville did not find solutions and hardly took advantage of the changes. Take out to Arthur was positive but the fans threw in fault something more than risk, since Antoine Griezmann and Riqui Puig arrived very late. Or the Cantabrian knows that there is some crack more with annoyances or does not trust a lot in what has, because it did not burn all his ships.
- Marc-André ter Stegen: Firm. The one of Mönchengladbach missed the goals to zero and has recovered them, three of them after the stop. Once again, the Barça needed him in a moment of descontrol and the German was to the height. Lucas Ocampos and Munir The Haddadi still are regretting that his latigazos toparan with the hands of the cancerbero.
- Nélson Semedo: Blunt. The one of Lisbon hartó to incorporate to the attack when the wind blew in favour, but could not generate disequilibriums because the Seville multiplied in the helps in the band of which splits Leo Messi. To measure that happened the minutes, the rival forwards did him suffer more, but corrected with his speed in several actions in which they looked for him to the against.
- Gerard Hammered: Dominant. The Barcelonan is for all what do lacking, and defends, attacks, does to play and protest if it does fault. It kept to line to the attackers sevillistas and treated to incorporate with danger, although it could not mark differences in the offensive plot. After the crash glided that the changing room is disappointed and that escuece that the leadership was in hands of the Real Madrid.
- Clément Lenglet: Reliable. The one of Beauvais left backwards a sanction in the first day post-confinement, but since, has gone back to be the responsible head office and concentrated of always. It does not do a lot of noise but always takes part when it touches, and again was the best possible couple for Hammered.
- Jordi Alba: Intense. The one of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat was having bad luck with the injuries, but is one of which is showing better form after the resumption of the campaign. A day more, unfolded with frequency and tarpaulin in attack, but at the same time did not neglect his marks when they looked for him to the back. It was decisive in one against of the Seville in which it cut a pass of the death.
- Arturo Vidal: Indispensable. The one of Saint Joaquín has won the titularity in the Barça, and no only to base of effort. In spite of his experience, never tires , and is the first in defending, in attacking, in finishing the occasions and in generating them. It is the perfect mate because always it moves to generate advantages, and no desentona for nothing in the game of possession and touch.
- Sergio Busquets: Efficient. The one of Badia did not complicate and shined in the theft and distribution, although it was losing importance when the venues put more tension to his game. When all his mates pushed in the pressure saw improved, but when the petrol exhausted , lost the command of the medullary.
- Ivan Rakitic: Motivated. The Möhlin went back home and noticed , because in a lot of moments was this todoterreno that so much throw in fault the Barcelona. It built, it destroyed and it incorporated with tarpaulin in the first time, but like the rest, lost energy and went down whole. Setién Rewarded his good performance with an almost complete party, and only substituted him by Riqui Puig in the minute 88.
- Leo Messi: Voluntarioso. The one of Rosario tried to direct and define a day more, but the hispalenses achieved to brake him. Perhaps it abused of the drivings in a meeting that was not too much for dribblings, although it distributed the balloon with criterion and this appreciated it his mates. It angered a lot and it played the red after an entradón of Diego Carlos, and brushed the goal of fault by the square in two occasions, but Jules Koundé and Tomas Vaclik denied it to him.
- Luis Suárez: Essential. The one of Jump is indispensable so that it work the game of attack of the Barça, and held the balloon, delivered it and contained to the central to open way to his mates. It did not weigh him contest all the clash in spite of carrying long stopped, and the big but was that his clearer opportunity could not it concretise. In the final instants of the duel, the zurdazo to centre of Jordi Alba went up.
- Martin Braithwaite: Encorsetado. The one of Esbjerg has won a place in eleven by his power, impudence and naturalidad, but this time was very pending of the orders of the míster and lost importance. Hardly it could run in one against launched by Messi, and devoted to tighten by a left-handed lane that used little and in which it prevailed Alba that juga more open.
- Arthur: Oxigenante. The one of Goiania is loomed by the rumours of market and a suplencia that does not attain to separate, but when it touched him jump to the lawn fulfilled with his committed. The culés were losing the control and recovered it thanks to his influence, although it could contribute little to an attack to the that were missing him strengths.
- Antoine Griezmann: Invisible. The one of Macon had little more than ten minutes, but went little more than invisible. This time his performance did not disappoint, but the Barça attacked with more heart that head and did not know to find him.
- Riqui Puig: Resource. The one of Matadepera went out shortly before the discount and took part in a pair of possessions, but already was take as so that it could leave footprint.