BIG WIN AND GREAT FEELINGS
The 1x1 of the Barça players against Villarreal
Published:6/07/2020 - 08:30h
Updated:12/07/2020 - 00:35h
FC Barcelona won its duel against Villarreal in the thirty-fourth match of LaLiga 2019-20. This is the 1x1 of the players in the game in the Estadio de la Cerámica
The FC Barcelona has dificilísimo the title of LaLiga, but recovered the smile with an exhibition in front of the Villarreal. The Catalans see like the Real Madrid keeps out of scope to base of controversies and VAR, but remains them the consolation that his own performance has arrived to where would have to have been in the last months. Of face to what remains and to the Champions League, this is definitely the best of the news.
The first time in the Stadium of the Ceramics had clear Barcelona colour. Quique Setién retouched the alignment and atinó with several key movements, like situating to Leo Messi of half tip, give freedom to Antoine Griezmann like forward in the right or give back to Sergi Roberto to the left interior. The reward was such that the culés manacled to an opponent that only showed the teeth in any against isolated.
The so many of Pau Torres in own, Luis Suárez and Griezmann put the triumph very of face, and the visitors devoted to manage his advantage after the rest. The changes of Javier Alley gave him oxygen to the 'yellow submarine', but no the sufficient as to upset to Marc-André ter Stegen. Not even the carousel of replacements desordenó to the square barcelonista, that sentenced with the enésimo chispazo of quality of Ansu Fati. This is an assessment of the performance of the 16 footballers that were on the lawn in the Day 34 of LaLiga:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Villarreal
- Quique Setién: Reinforced. The technician came under scrutiny by the rumours on a possible dismissal, but took out the pressure of on of exceptional form. The wash of face allows to dream to the fans and has left happy to many of his pupilos, whose contribution has increased when planting them in his ideal place. The reaction, besides, arrived against one of the teams more in shape after the resumption of the course.
- Marc-André ter Stegen: Punished. Only the bad fortune prevented that the one of Mönchengladbach carried another goal to zero. His interventions were glorious and left another paradón to Carlos Bacca, but the momentary tables arrived after another played in which it could not stop of the all to Santi Cazorla and Gerard Moreno him fusiló after the refuse. With the feet keeps on being a safe for a Barça that commands with the possession.
- Nélson Semedo: Demanded. The Villarreal had clear that his back was a point to explode in his attacks, and this forced it to relax in the offensive adventures and to devote almost exclusively to the defence. The one of Lisbon had a bad time by the accumulation of talent of the 'groguets' in his lane, but thanks to the help of his mates achieved to not to lose in too many difficulties.
- Gerard Hammered: Multiplied. The Barcelonan went back to show that it is able to be very leading in an alone meeting. It multiplied to help to his backwards and advance and could upset to Sergio Asenjo, although it appreciated also that Paco Alcácer withdrew by injury. In spite of doing the crazy in the interview post-party, all saw his ironic gesture when the VAR cancelled him a goal to Leo Messi.
- Clément Lenglet: Manager. The one of Beauvais had some excess of confidence that solve with several reactions to time, but in general was in his line. The Frenchman does not do noise but always appreciates his work, because it appears in the place indicated and in the just moment. Few times desentona and a lot of mates appreciate that it cover them the backs with his abstemiousness and solvency.
- Jordi Alba: Pasador. To the of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat had seen him tired in his last apparitions, but in this occasion recovered his bellows and atrevimiento usual. It did not refuse the constant challenge of a Samu Chukwueze to the that attained to contain, and besides gave a key pass in the first so much of the clash -that Pau Torres annotated in own put- and in the last, that resolved Ansu Fati with an individual action.
- Arturo Vidal: Intense. The one of Saint Joaquín went back to vaciarse physically with an indispensable work for the medullary barcelonista, but was missing him something of temper in the played decisive. It did not have problems to integrate in the game of combination and touch but, in addition to crashing in Asenjo in several clear opportunities, went out in the photo of the duel by an offside that deprived to Messi to increase his account scorer.
- Sergio Busquets: Arropado. The one of Badia suffers in commitments of high rhythm, but when it is arropado and is the Barça the one who carries the initiative, his performance sees improved. With the 'king' to a side, an improved Sergi Roberto to the another and Leo Messi quite near some metres by in front had it easier, and devoted to move the spherical in a second half with more tranquility for both applicants.
- Sergi Roberto: Improved. The one of Reus recognised in an interview what could see on the lawn, and is that his performance like left interior was excellent because it enjoyed it at all times. His catalogue of resources expands to leg changed, where has more options that start or give it to backwards. It combined to perfection with all and lengthened his good night in his return to the side, although his assistance for Leo Messi did not cost because the VAR cancelled the so much of the Argentinian.
- Leo Messi: Dominador. The critics try incomodarle accusing him by his fault of goal, but the superiordad of the footballer of Rosario is such that does not need to mark always to be the best of the world. It directed to the Barça centring his position in the half tip, and this served him to give assistances to Luis Suárez and Antoine Griezmann. If it went of empty was by an offside justito of Arturo Vidal and because the wood and Sergio Asenjo multiplied to brake his attempts. It did not need to accelerate to the maximum to handle the rhythm to his antojo.
- Luis Suárez: Increasing. It says that the one of Jump still is not to the maximum, but by moments is an ariete that marks differences for the Barcelona. It was peleón, generous and atinado, since it did not waste a pass of Messi to aim a golazo. Before resting some minutes could carry some target more, but his excess of compañerismo and of preciosismo happened him bill.
- Antoine Griezmann: Freed. The one of Macon played the party that all the culés wanted to see from his signing. It had not shined neither in the band neither in the centre until this Sunday, with Suárez to his side and Messi by behind. Had freedom to move and took advantage of it, incomodando to Pau in the goal in own and annotating one of beautiful bill. East can be a turning point so that it arrive his expected explosion in the Camp Nou.
- Riqui Puig: Efervescente. To the of Matadepera touched him rest, but delivered in the half hour that gave him Setién. It works of tireless form when it does not have the ball, and when this goes through his feet, always chooses the suitable option. Desequilibra With only move and contributes the necessary spark to avoid that the touch, touch and touch was too flat.
- Ivan Rakitic: Reliable. It went out to contribute work and limited to fulfil his paper without estridencias. In a duel that all gave by resolved, shined more in recovery and destruction that in the creation, since the rhythm had gone down too much in the final stretch of the crash.
- Ansu Fati: Promising. The one of Guinea-Bissau has seen reduced his leadership, but takes advantage of to perfection the minutes that has. This time was a torture to the back of the defence of the Villarreal, and gave him the night to Raúl Albiol to the that touched him go out to cover him. In one of his escapes, encaró to his marker and without at least look to door, soltó a latigazo that turned into the 1-4.
- Martin Braithwaite: Continuista. The one of Esbjerg occupied the place of Griezmann and was to the height of the champion of the world. It did not complicate to the hour to deliver game and had near the goal in two occasions, but Asenjo won him the game in his two attempts..
- Ronald Araújo: Concentrated. The one of Rivera hardly had to contain the last coletazos of the Villarreal, but did gala of his concentration and usual reliability. Chukwueze Loomed the retaguardia barcelonista but neither the Uruguayan neither his mates left intimidate.