Arturo Vidal, celebrating a goal with Suárez and Griezmann

AFTER A MATCH IN CHILE

Arturo Vidal and the demand for Barça: "It seems unfair if the money is missing"

Published:28/12/2019 - 08:40h

Updated:28/12/2019 - 09:47h

Arturo Vidal would have spoken after playing a match in homage to a former partner in Colo-Colo, Rodolfo Madrid, about the alleged lawsuit he has filed against the FC Barcelona

Tickets for FC Barcelona matches

The Chilean midfielder of FC Barcelona, ​​Arturo Vidal, would have pronounced in the last hours on the alleged complaint that he has filed against the Barca club for the non-payment of 2.4 million euros as a bonus for the past 2018-19 campaign. Barça's '22' attended this Friday the farewell match of Rodolfo Madrid, coach of Rodelindo Román and his former partner in Colo Colo.

From there, he would have referred to the controversy that has appeared in Spain, revealed by the newspaper 'ABC'. In statements that have collected 'DNA' and that have been echoed by other media such as the newspaper 'AS', Arturo Vidal has assured that he is not responsible for personally dealing with these issues. "The one in charge of that is not me, for that is my representative, my lawyer, who is in charge of the awards and stuff."

They asked him if it seems unfair that he lacks that money for prizes last year, and the answer was as follows: "Of course it seems unfair if that money is missing". Nor did he want to expand on the possibility of leaving FC Barcelona to go to some other great club in Europe during the winter market, something that is still in the air. "It's a subject that I said I will talk about when I'm in Spain", he said.

"Now I'm on vacation and I just want to talk about what's going on here," the Chilean midfielder settled, which seems to indicate that he is starting to tighten the rope to leave FC Barcelona as soon as possible in the next few days, when the ' Mercatto 'in the month of January 2020.

Losing two midfielders, an unnecessary risk

This week we learned that FC Barcelona had reached an agreement for the transfer of Carles Aleñá to Real Betis, and that annulled - in theory - any possibility that the team would also leave another midfielder. Arturo Vidal, however, seems determined to leave the entity mid-season even though Ernesto Valverde has him.

The 'Txingurri' does not want to part with two midfielders midway through the course, let alone knowing that FC Barcelona has no intention of making any incorporation until the summer of 2020. The perfect opportunity to give Riqui Puig minutes?

Be that as it may, the reality is that Barça will take too many risks if it follows Aleñá and Arturo Vidal with all the titles to be decided ... and expecting that Arthur Melo has not yet recovered from his problems at the pubis. The next few days will be key to increase or reduce the controversy that has been created around Arturo Vidal in the last hours.

Next match of FC Barcelona

Champions League | Ida
Nápoles
FC Barcelona

Nápoles - FC Barcelona

Tuesday, 25 of February of 2020 21:00h
Estadio San Paolo
Buy tickets
Calendar FC Barcelona
Related Content
Today highlights

Most read