It DELETES To CHELSEA OF THE LIST
Messi reduces to 11 the teams to which has not been able to mark
Published:21/02/2018 - 00:31h
Updated:21/02/2018 - 00:31h
The big star of the FC Barcelona, Leo Messi, saved the pieces of furniture in Stamford Bridge with a goal that could finish being decisive in the eliminatory of eighth of final of Champions. Now already only they are 11 the teams to which has not marked
One of the most competitive crosses of the eighth of final of Champions League, Chelsea-FC Barcelona, has served so that Leo Messi remove of on the curse of have not been able to mark never to Chelsea in the maximum European competition.
The Argentinian star annotated this Tuesday the goal of the tie in Stamford Bridge thanks to a good assistance of Andrés Iniesta, and with elló achieved to reduce to 11 the number of teams against which still has not achieved to see goal in all the official competitions, after having played in front of them with the first team of the FC Barcelona along his career.
The 'blues' were, of long, the opponent that more had resisted to the Argentinian, that did not attain to drill his networks in the 8 parties that played against them before the of this Tuesday. It results difficult to think in cancelling to one of the best goleadores of the history, but in addition to the londinenses, there are other teams that have escaped indemnes.
Since it debuted officially with the first team of the FC Barcelona, in 14 seasons like player culé, 11 teams have gone out airosos of the gunpowder of Leo Messi, contabilizando Champions League, LaLiga Santander, Glass of Rey and the World-wide of Clubs. They are the following:
The teams to which Messi has not marked
- 1. Rubin Kazán, 4 Parties Played (Champions)
- 2. Inter Milan, 3 Parties Played (Champions)
- 3. Liverpool, 2 Parties Played (Champions)
- 4. Benfica, 2 Parties Played (Champions)
- 5. Udinese, 1 Party Played (Champions)
- 6. Xerez, 2 Parties Played (LaLiga)
- 7. Real Murcia, 2 Parties Played (LaLiga)
- 8. Cádiz, 1 Party Played (LaLiga)
- 9. Girona, 1 Party Played (LaLiga)
- 10. To the Sadd Catar, 1 Party Played (World-wide of Clubs)
- 11. Gramenet, 2 Parties Played (1 Glass of Rey; 1 Second B)