The records of Leo Messi
The records of Leo Messi
Published:18/03/2014 - 09:18h
Messi, the best player of the world and possibly of the history: 4 Balloons of Gold, 6 Leagues, 3 Champions, 2 Glasses of Rey, 2 Supercopas of Europe and 6 of Spain, 2 World-wide of Clubs and an interminable list of records give faith of this
Lionel Andrés Messi began his sportive career in 1995 with Newell's Old Boys, where played until the season 2000. With 13 years crossed the Atlantic to come to test luck to Barcelona, where incorporated to the club like childish. Since Leo has had a spectacular progression by the different categories (Childish To, Cadet B, Cadet To, Juvenile To, Barça C, Barça B and first team) in record time.
During the exercise 2003-2004, Messi reached, with only 16 years, the big dream to debut with the first team in a friendly party in front of the Port wine. Already in the following season, the Argentinian did his official première with the first team of the Barça. It was on 16 October of the 2004 in the derby that the Barcelona team won in Montjuïc (0-1). Nine years afterwards Leo Messi has turned into the indisputable number one, conquering the main titles and beating all the records. We review them:
Records of Leo Messi
- 4 winning times of the Balloon of Gold. The Argentinian player of the Barça is the only footballer of the history that has won 4 Balloons of Gold of the FIFA -besides, consecutive-. With 26 years, Messi has surpassed to three myths like Cruyff, Platini and Go Suffice (3 each one).
- First player of the history that wins three Boots of Gold. The injury that had in the final stretch of course will not do to forget the brilliant season of Leo Messi with the FC Barcelona. The 46 goals of the crack Argentinian in the League 2012/13 consecrated him Pichichi of the competition and, of rebound, also in the Boot of Gold of the European season. It is the third time that Leo Messi raises these two awards.
- 91 goals in a natural year. Messi closed 2012 with the record of goals in a natural year (91 targets), surpassing the historical figure of Gerd Müller (85 with the Bayern and Germany the year 1972).
- Máximo goleador of the world in international parties in a season. Messi is equalised with Vivian Woodward like better goleador of the world in international parties: 25 goals in the season 2012/13 (13 in Champions and 12 with the Argentinian selection).
- First player that marks 50 goals or more in three courses. It is the first player in the history of the Spanish football that marks 50 or more goals in three different courses. It marked 53 goals in the season 2010/11; 73 goals in the 2011/12 and 60 in the 2012/13.
Average of goals kept. In the last seasons Leo Messi presents some registers goleadores of another world. We review his figures including all the competitions:
Season 2012/13. 60 goals in 50 parties (1,20 goals by party)
Season 2011/12. 73 goals in 60 parties (1,22 goals by party)
Season 2010/11. 53 goals in 55 parties (0,96 goals by party)
Season 2009/10. 47 goals in 53 parties (0,89 goals by party)
Season 2008/09. 38 goals in 51 parties (0,75 goals by party)
Records of Leo Messi in the FC Barcelona
- Maximum goleador of the history of the Barça. In the season 2011/12 surpassed the 232 goals of César Rodríguez and turned into the maximum goleador of the history of the FC Barcelona in official parties (347).
- Maximum goleador of the history of the Barça (friendly included): Surpassed César at most goleador in official parties, the Argentinian also has surpassed to Paulino Alcántara, author of 369 goals with the Barça, including split no official. Messi carries 374 goals, 347 of them official.
- 22 hat-tricks with the Barça. Messi has signed 22 hat-tricks like player of the Barça, the last in the classical of the Bernabéu.
- A hat-trick in 45 minutes. Romario, in 1993, and Samuel Eto'or, in 2008, had been the last players of the Barça in marking three or more goals in only 45 minutes. Leo Messi equalised the feat in Mestalla.
- Three goals in the Classical. First player of the Barça that marks a "hat-trick" in Santiago Bernabéu.
Records of Leo Messi in the UEFA Champions League
- Second maximum goleador of the history of the Champions with 67 goals. The Argentinian already adds 67 goals in the maximum European competition and each day approaches more to the absolute record of Raúl (71). The statistics of the UEFA excludes the preliminary rounds and of classification.
- Maximum goleador of the Champions in 4 editions. The Argentinian player has been the maximum goleador of the Champions in four editions; 9 goals in the 2008/09, 8 in the 2009/10, 12 in 2010/11 and 14 goals in the 2011/12.
- First player that attains 4 hat-tricks in all the history of the Champions. With the three goals that marked against the Ajax, Leo Messi has turned into the first player that attains 4 hat-tricks in all the history of the competition, surpassing to players like Mario Gomez, that attained 3 with the Bayern of Munich, and to Filipo Inzaghi, with the Milan and the Juventus.
- 17 Doublets in Champions. It has surpassed to Raúl (14), Cristiano and Inzaghi (12) with 17 marked doublets in the maximum European competition.
- Five goals to the Bayer Leverkusen. On 7 March 2012, it signed for the first time five goals in a same party in a Barça-Bayer 04 Leverkusen. It is the only player that has attained it in the Champions.
Records of Leo Messi in the Spanish League
- 236 goals in League. The '10' Barcelona carries 236 so many in the League, two more than Hugo Sánchez (234), and already is the maximum second goleador in all the history of the competition. Telmo Zarra follows leading the classification with 251 targets, an increasingly near figure to the one of the crack Argentinian.
- It has marked to all the teams of the League in the same season. Messi completed 19 consecutive days marking to all the rivals of this league. His goal in Balaídos against the Celtic turned him into the second player of the history in attaining it, after the season 2011/12 achieved it Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Messi has marked in 21 consecutive parties in League, absolute record of the history of the football. I read already it surpassed to the Polish forward Teodor Pewterek, that attained to mark in 16 consecutive parties, between the years 1937 and 1938. In that stage, the player of the Ruch Chorzów did 22 targets, as it informs the Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Besides, also it surpassed his previous mark (8) and the record of Ronaldo (10).
- Record of 24 goals to domicile in League. With 24 so many, surpassed the record of Cristiano Ronaldo (season 2011/12) of marked goals like visitor in a season in League.
- Record of days marking to domicile in League. In the League 2012/13, Messi surpassed the record of number of days marking to domicile (15) surpassing the mark of Dani Güiza in the season 2007/08, that saw door in 14 days like visitor.
- Maximum goleador of the season 2012/13 with 46 goals. The injury that had in the final stretch of course will not do to forget the brilliant season of Leo Messi with the FC Barcelona. The 46 goals of the crack Argentinian in the League 2012/13 consecrated him Pichichi of the competition.
- Maximum goleador of the season 2011/12 with 50 goals. The Argentinian player annotated 50 goals in the League 2011/12 and attained his second Pichichi.
- Maximum goleador of the season 2009/10 with 34 goals. Messi achieves his first pichichi when equalising the historical figure of 34 goals of Ronaldo (96/97) in the Spanish league.
- Player younger in reaching 250 parties in League. The '10' of the Barça is the youngest foreigner in reaching the 250 parties in First Division, by in front of Alves and Eto'or.
Records of Leo Messi in the classical (Barça vs Real Madrid)
- Maximum goleador of the history of the classical: With 21 goals surpasses to Gave Stéfano (18) at most artilleryman of the Barça-Madrid. The Argentinian player of the Barça only has needed 26 classical to reach this figure.
- Foreign with more classical contested. The '10' of the Barça has surpassed to Roberto Carlos like the foreigner with more parties contested in all the history of the classical, with 26.
News updated the 23/03/2014
News updated the 23/03/2014