SUÁREZ WILL BE 'KO' UNTIL MAY
The matches that Luis Suarez will miss until he returns in May
Published:12/01/2020 - 17:02h
Updated:12/01/2020 - 17:03h
Luis Suarez will not be able to play again until May and practically says goodbye to this season. The charrúa went through the operating room this Sunday and FC Barcelona has confirmed that after the operation it has been determined that he will be on leave 4 months
The FC Barcelona has done official this Sunday in the afternoon the time that will be of drop Luis Suárez after going through the operating theatre. The group barcelonista has launched a communiqué to explain in what has consisted his operation and has signalled that the Uruguayan will not go back to play until May. The tip will be out of the terrains of game during the next four months and will return for the final stretch of LaLiga.
It is a very hard drop for the culés, since the one of Jump, in addition to the maximum second goleador of the team, is the only '9' born that there is in the staff. The Barcelona remains , therefore, without his 'killer' and without the possibility to play with a leading centre. Ernesto Valverde, that seems that it will finish the campaign at the end, will have to throw of inventiveness to substitute to the international by Uruguay during all these months.
In the best of the cases, Suárez only could play the last three meetings of LaLiga and the presumable final of the Champions League. Of course, the blaugrana would owe before classify for this big final of Istanbul, something that does not seem at all simple without the '9'. In League, Luis could be very useful for this final stretch if the classification is tightened. The three parties that would play would be against the Valladolid was, against Osasuna home and in front of the Alavés in Mendizorroza.
In total, in the supposed that the Barcelona happen all the rounds in Glass and in League of Champions, the Uruguayan goes to lose 27 or 28 parties. Between them, the tip would lose all the ones of the Glass, included the final, since the culés begin his participation in the same in hardly ten days. Neither it would play the gone of the semifinals of Champions if it is that the Barcelona plays them, since it is to finals of April. The turn, that is the 5 or on 6 May, yes could contest it if recortase the terms of recovery some days.
Suárez practically says goodbye to the season
With this panorama, could say that Suárez practically has said goodbye to presents it campaign. His only aim can be already recover of face to the final of Champions, that is on 30 May. The Barcelona goes it to have complicated to arrive, but to the of Jump only remains him trust his mates and work to be able to be available if it arrived the case.
Now, after knowing this drop, the club could decide attend to the market of signings of winter to look for him a relief to the attacker of Uruguay. There are not a lot of forwards fichables in this period of traspasos, but the Barça will have to do an effort to find it. If it does not do it, Leo Messi and Antoine Griezmann will have to throw of the car in the forward while Ousmane Dembélé recovers of his injury.
The parties that will lose Luis Suárez:
- 19 January (League) Barça-Granada
- 22 January (Glass) 1/16 to only party
- 26 January (League) Valencia-Barça
- 29 January (Glass) 1/8 final to only party *
- 2 February (League) Barça-Raise
- 5 February (Glass) 1/4 final to only party *
- 9 February (League) Betis-Barça
- 12 February (Glass) Semifinal gone *
- 16 February (League) Barça-Getafe
- 22 February (League) Barça-Eibar
- 25 February (Champions, 1/8 gone) Naples-Barça
- 1 March (League) R. Madrid-Barça
- 4 March (Glass) Semifinal gone back *
- 8 March (League) Barça-Real Sociedad
- 14 March (League) Mallorca-Barça
- 18 March (Champions) Barça-Naples
- 22 March (League) Barça-Leganés
- 5 April (League) Seville-Barça
- 7-8 April (Champions) 1/4 of final gone
- 12 April (League) Barça-Atletic
- 14-15 April (Champions) 1/4 of final turn
- 18 April (Glass) Final *
- 22 April (League) Celtic-Barça
- 26 April (League) Barça-Athletic of Madrid
- 28-29 April (Champions) Semifinals gone
- 3 May (League) Villarreal-Barça
- 5-6 May (Champions) Semifinals gone back
- 10 May (League) Barça-Espanyol