THE GERMAN IS THE 'GREAT WALL' OF BARÇA
The numbers that consolidate Ter Stegen as the best goalkeeper in Europe
Marc-André ter Stegen is accumulating some surprising records so far this season, which positions him as the best goalkeeper in the five major leagues on the continent
The FC Barcelona goes to step of victorious in LaLiga and his solidity in the goal is one of the factors that consolidate the good moment of the team. Although the saga has kept practically unbeatable during the domestic tournament, also the big performances of Marc-André ter Stegen have helped to that the club was to 11 points of difference of his escort.
During his ninth campaign defending the elastic Barcelona is adding encipher records that position him no only like the maximum candidate to the Prize Zamora, but also like the best guardameta of Europe. After 21 days of League, the German grieve has fit seven goals in total, a number that keeps him to 13 targets of Predrag Rajkovic (Mallorca) in the domestic tournament.
The captain of the Barça receives a goal each three meetings with an average of 0.33 by game, in addition to having left his goal in zero in 16 of the 21 dates of the Spanish championship. This launches a percentage of 76.2% of effectiveness in all the continent, a record mark that stands out the good feelings that is harvesting under the arch culé.
Added to this, in the five big leagues also surpasses with a wide margin to his followers. Nick Poppe, of the Newcastle, is a stair underneath of the Teutonic with 13 goals fit in 22 parties (0.59) and 12 put without receiving annotations (54.55%). The podium closes it Wojciech Szczesny, of the Juventus, with 13 in 16 commitments (0.81) and 11 goals to zero (68.8%).
The 'Top 10' of Europe
- 1. Ter Stegen, FC Barcelona: 7 goals in 21 parties (0.33) / 16 goals to zero (76.2%)
- 2. Pope, Newcastle: 13 goals in 22 parties (0.59) / 12 goals to zero (54,5%)
- 3. Szczesny, Juventus: 13 goals in 16 parties (0.81) / 11 goals to zero (68.8%)
- 4. Provedel, Lazio: 19 goals in 22 parties (0.86) / 11 goals to zero (50%)
- 5. Meret, Napoli: 15 goals in 22 parties (0.68) / 10 goals to zero (45.5%)
- 6. Donnarumma, PSG: 20 goals in 23 parties (0.87) / 10 goals to zero (43.5%)
- 7. Ramsdale, Arsenal: 18 goals in 21 parties (0.86) / 9 goals to zero (42.9%)
- 8. Samba, Lens: 18 goals in 23 parties (0.78) / 9 goals to zero (39.1%)
- 9. Lafont, Nantes: 25 goals in 22 parties (1.14) / 9 goals to zero (40.9%)
- 10. Of Gea, Manchester United: 28 goals in 23 parties (1.22) / 9 goals to zero (39.1%)