VICTORIA WITHOUT SHINE IN THE CAMP NOU
The 1x1 of Barça players against Leganés
Published:17/06/2020 - 11:22h
Updated:17/06/2020 - 11:22h
The FC Barcelona won in his duel against the Leganés in the Day 29 of LaLiga 2019-20. This is the 1x1 of the players in the clash in the Camp Nou
The FC Barcelona achieved to defeat to the Leganés in the Camp Nou in a party complicated that only it was resolved by the tarpaulin of Ansu Fati in the first time and by a jugadón of Leo Messi in the second that finished in penalti. To continuation, an assessment of the performance of the 16 footballers that were on the lawn in the day 29 of LaLiga:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Mallorca
- Marc-André ter Stegen: Only in front of the danger. It was sold in two clear occasions in the first time and little could have done. Had little work and solved it.
- Sergi Roberto: Correct. It contributed rather little to the offensive game of the team and neither suffered too much in defence. In definite, little prominence for him.
- Gerard Hammered: Lesionado. As always, it was hit in the exit of the balloon and quite solid in defence. It carried a strong hit in the tibia and was substituted.
- Clément Lenglet: Salvador. In the first time, took out under the line a goal sung of the Leganés. It was his first party after the quarantine and was to a good level.
- Junior Firpo: Scarce. It began active and even gave the assistance of goal to Ansu Fati, but went diluting. Still it is very far of the level of Jordi alba.
- Sergio Busquets: Sufridor. It was not a simple party for him, since it was demanded and did not have a good time. At the end, by the wear, finish being substituted.
- Ivan Rakitic: Cumplidor. Committed and peleón in the medullary Barcelona, but without too much clairvoyance in attack. It was better like mediocentro that like interior.
- Arthur Melo: Conservative. His presence always contributes control of the ball and also sucedió in front of the Leganés. This yes, was missing something of atrevimiento in his decisions.
- Leo Messi: Chispeante. The Argentinian star did not go in too at stake in the first time, but gave a recital of played and passes in the second. It sentenced of penalti.
- Ansu Fati: Electrical. Surpassed his annoyances, went back to a big level in his 45 minutes. Blatant, looking for played individual and can opener marking the first goal.
- Antoine Griezmann: Voluntarioso. Never it left to move and desmarcarse as '9'. In defence also deployed . It was missing him something of finish and cancelled him a goal.
- Nélson Semedo: Puñal. Good played by the right band, from which never left to project . It is to ask after what the club wants to sell it.
- Arturo Vidal: Aguerrido. As always, the Chilean contributed brega in the medullary and deleted this apathy of the first time. Definitely, the Chilean has returned in shape.
- Riqui Puig: Blatant. Had twenty long minutes to claim and did it. It associated , it contributed verticality and brushed the goal in until two occasions.
- Samuel Umtiti: Admonished. Still it notices him out of form and saw an unnecessary yellow cardboard. It will need to work a lot if it wants to play more.
- Luis Suárez: Careless. It follows adding minutes to recover feelings after his long perioso of recovery, but against the Leganés contributed rather little.