GIVE EXIT To THE PLAYERS will not BE EASY
The big problem that FC Barcelona will have in its revolution
Published:18/08/2020 - 12:38h
Updated:18/08/2020 - 14:13h
The FC Barcelona has decided to give exit to some of the 'heavy weights ' of the staff, but his big agreements will do complicated can 'plant them'
The FC Barcelona has the intention to carry out a "wide restructuring of the first team", as it informed in the communiqué in which it informed about the dismissal of Quique Setién. A restructuring in which it has scheduled the exit of some 'heavy weights' by the fact to be veteran and not being able to give the level that yes could give time backwards.
Nevertheless, the big problem of the FC Barcelona is that all they have agreements in force with some very elevated index cards to which would have to renounce to go . Few teams could allow keep them the agreement to these players, by what the difficulties that will have the club to be able to give them exit will be evident. To continuation, analyse the agreements of the 'heavy weights' to which the club wants to give exit.
The agreements of the 'holy cows' that they could go out
- Luis Suárez: his wage is of 15 million euros, has agreement until 2021 and will renew automatically until 2022 if it plays some number of parties. The urguayo, of 33 years, has the third higher wage of the staff -after the of Leo Messi and Antoine Griezmann- and is one of the players that more has gone down his performance, already was by injuries or by irregularity. One of the 'heavy weights' more distinguished, although it does not seem to have the intention to go neither neither a clear relief in the position of '9'.
- Sergio Busquets: has agreement until 2023 and earns 9,3 million net euros by season. To his 32 years, also has left clear that is very far of his best version and that sees surpassed when the rival is powerful. Like legend of the club and player that feels the colours, expects that it decide to step at the side to leave his place to players that can give more, like Frenkie of Jong or Miralem Pjanic. Even if it remained like acting, his wage would be a problem.
- Gerard Hammered: it earns 8,5 net millions and has agreement until 2022. To his 33 years, did an exercise of self-criticism and sensatez after the humiliation of Lisbon against the Bayern of Munich, offering go if like this it decided it the club. The problem is that, in spite of that it no longer is to his maximum level, the Catalan has been the defence that better performance has given this season. If the FC Barcelona does without he, could be worse the remedy that the illness.
- Arturo Vidal: it earns 8.5 million net euros by season and finishes agreement in 2021. To his 33 years, rid of his index card would be a relief and the positive part is that possibly it would not put too many problems to do it. The club will not take out too money by him if it sells it, but will save 8,5 million euros of the year that remains him, will reduce mass salarial and will leave place for players of greater projection.
- Ivan Rakitic: it earns 7,8 millions by season and his agreement expires in 2021. As Arturo Vidal, is one of the clearest exits. His annual index card is high, his role is of acting and his place will be of leftovers covered by Miralem Pjanic. It remains him a season of agreement and the FC Barcelona would want to take out something of profit by his exit, although it will be complicated, since the clube know that the culés want to remove it of on and will not offer a lot. The Seville could be the main option.
- Jordi Alba: it earns 5,2 million euros and his agreement extends ... Until 2024! Beautiful business did Josep Maria Bartomeu yielding to the whims of the of L'Hospitalet when recently it renewed him. To his 31 years, has turned into a player that has fulfilled cycle and that clearly no longer has place in the team, although his exit antoja complicated for remaining him still four seasons of agreement and hardly will renounce to them.
- Samuel Umtiti: it earns almost 8 million annual euros and finishes agreement in 2023. Maybe it was the most complicated case to cover since, to his 26 years, seems more a player withdrawn that a professional. It did not want to operate when the doctors recommended it to him and now chains injury after injury. When it plays, it is a sombre very sad of what became. Now, anybody will pay a price of traspaso acceptable neither his millionaire wage to have him in the infirmary.
New opportunity for the Dembélé, Coutinho...
There are players of the staff as they can be Ousmane Dembélé and Philippe Coutinho that, in spite of that earn a millonada and that up to now do not have despuntado, still can give a good performance in the team if it has patience with them. If it arrives a good offer, will study , but his exit is not question of state like the explained previously. The same sucede with Junior Firpo, Nélson Semedo or Net.