LIKE THIS THEY ARE THE AGREEMENTS IN THE BARÇA
Three players of the Barcelona finish agreement in six months
Published:30/12/2018 - 21:12h
Updated:31/12/2018 - 19:40h
Of the 24 players that compose the staff of the first team of the FC Barcelona, three finish agreement on 30 June 2019 and, from this 1 January, will be free to negotiate with any club that interest by his respective signings
24 players compose at present the staff of the first team of the FC Barcelona, and of them, three could leave with the letter of freedom of here to six months, on 30 June 2019, unless they renew with the entity barcelonista or that leave traspasados in the present market of signings of winter, that will give the starting signal this 1 January 2019.
Thomas Vermaelen, Sergi Samper and Munir The Haddadi will finish agreement with the FC Barcelona of here to some months, and does not expect that they renew it. The Belgian head office has confirmed this season 2018-19 that, in spite of treating of a central of good competitive level, follows without leaving backwards the inopportune problem of the injuries, that are used to lastrarle when better is in the field.
The FC Barcelona has done with the cession of Jeison Murillo in the last days, and will bet by Samuel Umtiti, Gerard Hammered and Clément Lenglet of face to the next season, with the possibility that the Colombian continue in the staff if it surrenders well these next six months, or with the intention to do with a new central in the market of signings of summer. It was as it was, Vermaelen no longer explains.
The same sucede with Sergi Samper, that has seen lastrado by the injuries from the start of his professional career in the elite, and now does not have place in a FC Barcelona with 'overbooking' in the centre of the field. Everything aims to that will leave with the letter of freedom, to the equal that his mate Munir The Haddadi, although his case is distant something of the other.
Munir Has surrendered medianamente well when it has played, is a forward with projection of future and the Barça had intention to renew him to earn something by his traspaso, since sure that will have offers to final of season. The Hispanic-Moroccan, conscious that it will be able to earn more money of his future club if it does not renew with the Barça, for now would have denied . Like this the things, also aims to leave free of the Barça.
They will not be big losses for the FC Barcelona, when having added few minutes between the three this campaign 2018-19 on the terrains of game. It is foreseen that the Barcelona cover his drops with the arrival of new signings or, by against, with the promotion of young values of the Barça B as Moussa Wagué, Juan Miranda and Riqui Puig.
Clauses and agreements of the Barça:
- Leo Messi: 700 millions (2021)
- Gerard Hammered: 500 millions (2022)
- Sergi Roberto: 500 millions (2022)
- Samuel Umtiti: 500 millions (2023)
- Sergio Busquets: 500 millions (2023)
- Arthur Melo: 400 millions (2024)
- Philippe Coutinho: 400 millions (2023)
- Ousmane Dembélé: 400 millions (2022)
- Arturo Vidal: 300 millions (2021)
- Clément Lenglet: 300 millions (2023)
- Luis Suárez: 200 millions (2021)
- Malcom Filipe: 180 million euros (2023)
- Marc-André Ter Stegen: 180 millions (2022)
- Jordi Alba: 150 millions (2020)
- Ivan Rakitic: 125 millions (2021)
- Nélson Semedo: 100 millions (2022)
- Thomas Vermaelen: 80 millions (2019)
- Jasper Cillessen: 60 millions (2021)
- Denis Suárez: 50 millions (2020)
- Rafinha: 75 millions (until 2020)
- Munir: 60 millions (2019)
- Samper: 50 millions (2019)
- Carles Aleñá: 75 millions (2022)
- Murillo: yielded until June of 2019