AFTER CITY AND BAYERN
A 'BBC' study places Barça among the favourites to win Champions League
Published:11/03/2020 - 10:30h
Updated:11/03/2020 - 11:17h
The 'BBC' has published a study about the candidates to win the Champions League, and places Barça among the favorites for the title. The catalans are only behind Manchester City and Bayern Munich
The FC Barcelona already looks askance to his next appointment with the Champions League, in which it will treat to reach the following round doing well the tie harvested weeks backwards in Saint Paolo (1-1). The Catalans have to win or empatar without goals -if they equalise to one there will be extention and batch of penaltis- with the Napoli to leave backwards the eighth and get in the quarter finals, what would situate them to only five parties of the title.
According to a study that has made public the 'BBC', the Barcelona are between the main favourites to heave the trophy. The British entity has collected a report of the analysts of data of the company 'Gracenote' and has given to know the projection of each one of the applicants in function of the index 'Euro Club'. This assessment takes into account factors like previous results, marker of the gone or field in which it will take place the second duel, a plot that has remained conditioned by the restrictions of the coronavirus, that will leave several meetings to enclosed door.
This analysis awards to the culés 83% of possibilities to be in chambers, 16% to arrive to the final and 18% to win it. The quoted 1-1 with the 'azzurri' plants them notably by on due to the fact that the Camp Nou receives the commitment of turn and to that, for the moment, the double value of the goals would classify them if anybody attains to première the electronic in the City Condal. Only there are two stronger competitors that the Barcelonan.
Bayern Of Munich and Manchester City are even more favourite that the men of Quique Setién, since his options to reign in Europe situate in 21%. The 0-3 of the Germans in Stamford Bridge elevates them until 99% of possibilities to delete to Chelsea, and have 18% to put in the definite crash. The 1-2 of the English in Santiago Bernabéu leaves them with 88% to delete to the Real Madrid and 17% to arrive to the final.
In this simulation there are curious cases like the one of the Liverpool, fourth favourite in spite of losing against the Athletic of Madrid. The statistics warn of the danger that has Anfield for the 'colchoneros', that remain with 49% to be in chambers, 6% in the final and 4% to win it. The pupilos of Jürgen Klopp, that first will have to trace back the 1-0 of Wanda Metropolitan, plant with 51%, 10% and 15%.
According to these perspectives, the Real Madrid has it difficult to recover his crown, and there are other candidates that could have it impossible. The whites remain with 12%, 2% and 1% after losing home against the 'sky blues', and already there are tarpaulins like Valencia or the Tottenham, deleted by Atalanta or Leipzig and considered with a sonrojante 0% in his options to impose in the final, a qualification that also carry the Napoli, Chelsea and the Olympique of Lyon.
The possibilities of the applicants to win the Champions
- Barça. Chambers: 83% Final: 16% Champion: 18%
- Naples. Chambers: 17% Final: 1% Champion: 0%
- Bayern Of Munich. Chambers: 99% Final: 18% Champion: 21%
- Chelsea. Chambers: 1% Final: 0% Champion: 0%
- Manchester City. Chambers: 88% Final: 17% Champion: 21%
- Real Madrid. Chambers: 12% Final: 2% Champion: 1%
- RB Leipzig. Chambers: 81% Final: 7% Champion: 3%
- Tottenham. Chambers: 19% Final: 1% Champion: 0%
- Valencia. Chambers: 17% Final: 1% Champion: 0%
- Atalanta. Chambers: 83% Final: 3% Champion: 1%
- Liverpool. Chambers: 51% Final: 10% Champion: 15%
- Athletic of Madrid. Chambers: 49% Final: 6% Champion: 4%
- PSG. Chambers: 48% Final: 6% Champion: 5%
- Borussia Dortmund. Chambers: 52% Final: 5% Champion: 3%
- Juventus. Chambers: 57% Final: 7% Champion: 6%
- Olympique Of Lyon. Chambers: 43% Final: 1% Champion: 0%