BALANCE OF THE BARÇA IN GERMANY
The record of the FC Barcelona against German teams
Published:27/09/2016 - 19:25h
Updated:27/09/2016 - 19:25h
The FC Barcelona will confront this Wednesday for the first time, in official party, to the Borussia Mönchengladbach. The ones of Renania will join , of this way, to the group of 17 German teams against which has confronted the Barça in his history
The FC Barcelona will measure this Wednesday from the 20.45 hours (Spanish hour) to the Borussia M'Gladbach, the German team number 17 to the that will have confronted already the Barça in official party since they gave beginning the European tournaments of football in 1955.
Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen are the German clubs to which more times has confronted the FC Barcelona along his history, 10 times each one, whereas the third in discord is the Werder Bremen with 6 parties.
The Borussia Mönchengladbach already afila his arms to prevent that the Barça of Luis Enrique carry the three points of the Borussia Park. And the true is that to the culés will not be them at all easy conquer the feudo germano, splitting of the base that the Gladbach chains already twelve consecutive commitments winning in his own stadium.
To all this joins that the general balance of the Barça against the German teams, although it is not bad of the all, neither is to throw rockets as they reflect the statistics. This yes, with Neymar, Luis Suárez and the rest of Barcelona stars, the optimism is maximum in the barcelonismo.
RECORD OF THE BARÇA IN FRONT OF GERMAN CLUBS
- Bayern Munich (10 PJ, 2 PG, 2 PE, 6 PP)
- Bayer Leverkusen (10 PJ, 6 PG, 2 PE, 2 PP)
- Hamburg (6 PJ, 2 PG, 2 PE; 2 PP)
- Werder Bremen (6 PJ, 4 PG, 2 PE, 0 PP)
- Colony (4 PJ, 2 PG, 1 PE, 1 PP)
- Stuttgart (4 PJ, 3 PG, 1 PE, 0 PP)
- Hannover 96 (3 PJ, 1 PG, 1 PE, 1 PP)
- Kaiserslautern (2 PJ; 1 PG, 0 PE, 1 PP)
- Lokomotiv Leipzig (2 PJ, 1 PG, 0 PE, 1 PP)
- Magdeburgo (2 PJ, 2 PG, 0 PE, 0 PP)
- Berliner Auswahl (2 PJ, 1 PG, 0 PE, 1 PP)
- Borussia Dortmund (2 PJ, 1 PG, 1 PE, 0 PP)
- Schalke 04 (2 PJ, 2 PG, 0 PE, 0 PP)
- Hansa Rostock (2 PJ, 1 PG, 0 PE, 1 PP)
- Hertha Berlin (2 PJ, 1 PG, 1 PE, 0 PP)
- Bayer Uerdingen (2 PJ, 2 PG, 0 PE, 0 PP)
- Fortuna Düsseldorf (1 PJ, 1 PG, 0 PE; 0 PP)