CRISTIANO RONALDO, IN THE 49º PLACE!
Neymar, the most valued of the world by in front of Messi
Published:8/01/2018 - 23:59h
Updated:9/01/2018 - 02:07h
It carries a time being news, but with the opening of the new year, the Observatory of the Football CIES has gone back to take importance. His study concludes that Neymar is the player with more value of market of the world by in front of Leo Messy and Harry Kane
With the arrival of the market of winter, the Observatory of the Football CIES has presented his study on the value of market of the players of the big European leagues. With criteria like the age, the position, the length of the agreement, the moment of form or the status of international, his analysts have made the classification of the greater stars of the world, and there are some surprises.
In the highest of the list situates Neymar, with a valuation of 213 million euros. By behind the Brazilian appear Leo Messi (202,2 millions) and Harry Kane (194,7 millions). One of the big novelties stars it Cristiano Ronaldo, that in spite of his recently obtained prizes falls until a painful 49ª position, with an assessment that reaches the 80,4 'kilos'.
The FC Barcelona is very represented in the 'Top100', in which has to varied of his members and heads some ránkings. In addition to Samuel Umtiti, the most expensive defence, Marc-André Ter Stegen is the guardameta more valued of the planet, confirming that the Barcelona group has a promising future.
Behind Messi, other culés that appear between the best are Luis Suárez (128,7 millions, #14), Philippe Coutinho (123 millions, #16), Samuel Umtiti (101,5 millions, #25), Marc-André Ter Stegen (96,4 millions, #31), Ousmane Dembélé (96 millions, #32), Ivan Rakitic (72,3 millions, #58) and Sergio Busquets (58,4 millions, #85).
The 'Top10' of players with more value of market of the world
- 1. Neymar (PSG): 213 million euros
- 2. Leo Messi (FC Barcelona): 202,2 million euros
- 3. Harry Kane (Tottenham): 194,7 million euros
- 4. Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 192,5 million euros
- 5. Paulo Dybala (Juventus): 174,6 million euros
- 6. Dele Alli (Tottenham): 171,3 million euros
- 7. Kevin of Bruyne (Manchester City): 167,8 million euros
- 8. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United): 164,8 million euros
- 9. Antoine Griezmann (Athletic of Madrid): 150,2 million euros
- 10. Paul Pogba (Manchester United): 147,5 million euros