The 1x1 of Barça players in the Classic against Madrid
Published:2/03/2020 - 00:31h
Updated:2/03/2020 - 00:31h
The FC Barcelona went out defeated of Santiago Bernabéu (2-0) after doing a big first time and be run over in the second. This is the 1x1 of the players culés
The FC Barcelona went with the empty hands and without the leadership of Santiago Bernabéu. The team of Quique Setién lost in front of a Real Madrid with more energy in the second time and that imposed thanks to the goals of Vinícius Junior and Mariano Díaz. This is the assessment of the performance of the 14 footballers that were on the lawn of the coliseo white:
The analysis 1x1 of the Barça against the Madrid
- Ter Stegen: Hopeful. Brilliant in the game of feet and saviour with several interventions milagrosas before the unlucky goal of Vinícius and of the sentence of Mariano.
- Nélson Semedo: Attentive. It contained as it could to Vinñicius and had any confined dangerous in the first time. Only it failed in the goal of the Brazilian, in which it disappeared.
- I hammered: Leader. Partidazo Of the Catalan defence that did not remain blurred by the unlucky rebound that finish with the goal of Vinícius.
- Jordi Alba: Sporadic. It noticed that it still is not to the one hundred by one hundred physically, but had confined dangerous in attack before the rest.
- Sergio Busquets: Unsuspecting. Possibly, the best beside Hammered and Ter Stegen. Sober with the balloon in the feet, played with security and was hit in the recovery.
- Of Jong: Plane. It follows playing without risking, without errors of bulto but without a game memorable. His expectation generates illusion, but the reality is that it is missing him atrevimiento.
- Arthur: Declining. It distributed without risking. Had a clear hand manually that Courtois denied him. At the end, as always, they finish him the batteries. And it was substituted.
- Arturo Vidal: Peleón. It showed warrior and incordió to the defence of the Madrid, although always in a frame of not being any virtuoso technically. It finish substituted.
- Leo Messi: Grey. It did not have the influence neither the usual tarpaulin. It brushed the goal in two good opportunities in the first time and was missing him spark the clearest, after the rest.
- Griezmann: Diluted. Active and trusted the first time, failed a clear occasion and went to rack and ruin. After the rest, disappeared in fight, was substituted.
- Braithwaite: Electrical. The first balloon that touched almost finish inside after a big career. Another his action finish in a centre without striker. The Danish contributes and promises.
- Ansu Fati: Late. It went in with less than ten minutes by in front and did not have time to contribute at all significant.
- Rakitic: Careless. Only it jumped to the lawn because the lactato of Arthur did not give for more. Without time neither ideas for edificar at all dangerous.